- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travelers are saying
- It costs 31 reais as opposed to four times more at least by taxi or even Uber, so price is indeed the reason to use this transportation.
Once at Álvares Cabral, just take a taxi anywhere in BH.
Make sure to have the the exact change when paying cash or do prefer a credit card, for they never have small change.Written October 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a great way to get to the stadium and back from down town (a little walk once you get to the stadium)
It would be great if it went to the airport, such a long way from down town.Written December 14, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First: Tuktours offers tours In English even though the website doesn't say so (yet). Caetano speaks English very well. He is a prudent driver and we felt safe throughout the whole tour even on highways. A tuktuk is a great way to see the city as we have full vision and feel closer to the sites and people. Caetano is very knowledgeable and interested in sharing his passion for the city. Tour started with a ride to Pampulha to see the soccer stadium, the lake, San Francisco Assissi church, the ballroom house, the art museum... Caetano was flexible and adapted the tour to our interests: we decided to skip the zoo and instead head to Mangabeiras to see the city view. Fabulous! We were picked up and dropped off where we were staying, Overall, it was a wonderful four hours that just flew by. We loved the concept of the tuktuk and the personalized service.Written February 3, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Belo Horizonte
- These experiences are best for transportation in Belo Horizonte:
- Tancredo Neves Airport (CNF) to Belo Horizonte-RoundTrip Transfer
- Belo Horizonte to Tancredo Neves Airport (CNF) - Private Transfer
- Tancredo Neves Airport (CNF) to Belo Horizonte - Private Transfer
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Belo Horizonte:See more budget-friendly transportation in Belo Horizonte on Tripadvisor