Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Surfing & Windsurfing
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I did a few hours with Soulkite and it was the best experience. Tomaz and Joe were kind, patient and fun to be around. I felt safe and received the best advice. The whole team that helps before and after classes is amazing and super friendly. The yoga with Blandine before the classes was the cherry on top of the cake. It’s going to be really hard not to come back!!!! MerciiiWritten January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Club ventos staff is great! They remember your name and your preferences from one year to the next. Food is great and to spend the day here is comfy and relaxing! If you are thinking about windsurfing, this is a great place, relative good equipment and you just walk out to windsurf. If you are thinking about kitesurfing, this is not the place, there are better places to learn kitesurfing than clubventos, why? First the location where they teach is really difficult for learning. Second, staff is great, but equipment is not in the best conditions and also they don't have radios to communicate with the students while in kiting lessons (standard of all other kiting schools) and third, prices are on the higher than the other schools of Jeri.Written December 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great trip again, well organized, good places to stay and professional approach to everything. Thanks Francesco and team, hope to meet in the future!Written December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great and relaxing place to stay for upgrading your kiteskills. The kite lessons are really good and they take the time for you:)
Love the kitehouse, it feels like a big family:) Sweet little monkeys often come by to say hello at the kitehouse. The beach is only a 5 min walk. I definitely recommend this place.Written September 16, 2019
- We were three girls and took one surfing lesson, had a great time! Bob and Zultac were our guides and were very professional and just nice people! BIG RECOMMENDATION!Written February 13, 2020
- We went as a couple and it was beautiful.The service,food and ambient was beyond our expectations...Written October 19, 2018
- We had an amazing week kiting. The team at KBC was great, kite boys very helpful, and friendly staff and instructors. The club was very nice, with practical places to dry and store equipment, bathroom, shower, and a bar. The beach is beautiful and with good wind and no waves, perfect for learners and for more experienced kiters.Written October 2, 2019
- Great work to care about poor children from Favelas in a very friendly and emphatetic way. We are really emotionally touched about the deep and serious work in that difficult environment. The children forget for that moment completely about their environment..Written February 13, 2020