- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
144 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 144
What travelers are saying
- While I really enjoyed the ferry ride to Itaparica, the island itself wasn't particularly interesting. I was there in off season (November), so that might explain it. I went to Barra Grande Beach and also to the Fortaleza de Sao Lorenco. The beach was not nearly as beautiful as Barra Beach right in Salvador; and my husband was concerned about safety around the Fortaleza because absolutely no one else was around. So, if you just want to enjoy the ferry ride, by all means go for it. But if you want a day on the beach outside of Salvador, I'd suggest taking one of the tours that goes through Itaparica but keeps going to Morro de Sao Paulo.Written November 19, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very modern, comfortable and cheap.
Really easy and fast connection from the airport to the city centerWritten May 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Well, I live in Salvador-Bahia and I wish to tell about the munument shown in the photo. Well this monument is the "Farol da Barra". It´s a famous fortress and lighthouse which was built by the Portuguese, many centuries ago, for defense of the City of Salvador against the action of invasors and pirates. It is a very beautiful fortress situated in a wonderful place surrounded by a green sea and enchanted beaches. Lot and lots of tourists visit this local every day. There is a nautic museum inside the Fortress.Written November 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing customer service and punctuality. Friendly driver and fast reply. The best transfer option in Salvador for sure. Highly recommend it! 👌Written January 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was positively surprised by their professionalism. The first thing that called our attention was their punctuality. It might be wired to write about this but in Bahia, this is a huge plus. My wife is of german descendent and she didn´t complain. Another bonus.
They were polite and all the drive (Airport to Praia do Forte and vice versa) was under the speed limit. It was a pleasant trip. Both cars were clean. The A/C and music were in the right tone.
I would recommend their service if you are not Brazilian. They are worth it.Written December 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went to Morro de São Paulo and I used the Fall turismo services, I couldn’t choose more wisely the service was great they were really organized, on time and everything was completely as we wish was. I would for sure do business with them.Written May 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful guide and tour. Eduardo is friendly, knowledgeable, generous with his time and always cracking a good joke. Totally recommend doing a tour with him. He’ll show you Salvador in a way you could not on your own.Written December 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Salvador
- These experiences are best for transportation in Salvador:
- Transfer Iberostar Bahia / Praia do Forte - Private
- Private Transfer From airport to Salvador up to 3 people
- Round trip transfer, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Round-Trip Private Transfer Between Airport and Hotel in Salvador de Bahia
- Private Transfer from Salvador Airport to Praia do Forte
- These are the most romantic places for transportation in Salvador:See more romantic transportation in Salvador on Tripadvisor