- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We stopped as a group and all enjoyed our experience in renting kimonos. The staff was friendly and kimonos were good quality. Great selection!Written September 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The bicycle rental shop is right near the Kamakura train station, easy to find with Google map.
Rented the electric bike for 2 hrs (1400¥=about $13US). If you extend pass that time no big deal, they just charge another 250¥ for extra hour.
Rental process fairly easy even with minimal English from staff, they handle enough foreign tourists.
Bike came with basket and they provide map. We took just 2 hours to cover bamboo forest to the east and Buddha to the West. If by walking it might take whole day to cover both places.
The nice thing about using a bike is with the main attraction which is the Buddha you can park your bike right there at the front entrance!
Overall I highly recommend the bike and the shop.Written December 18, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Easy to ride up to with a large selection of Specialized and other bike brands. Full bike mechanic services and bike fits available as well as shoes, sunglasses and more. Very nice to be able to ride up and try bags on bikes in store and to have mechanics available for adjustments and finer tuningWritten February 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I found this place whilst walking around Kamakura. They have a big variety of Kimonos at various different prices. The standard one is 3900 yen plus tax and cleaning fees. Works out about £33 and you have to return by 5pm. You can rent more expensive/stylish kimonos at various different prices. The staff were all really nice and dressing up didn’t take a lot of time. They do your hair for you too.
The only thing is, if there is any offers, read the small print as it doesn’t apply in high season!Written June 18, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.