- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- About 16 of us went as a get together before a wedding. It was a blast! The lady painter was friendly and most of all supportive. My picture looks horrible but, I will smile ever time I see it remembering the fun I had painting it. Yes someone else painting will look better then yours. Who cares!Written December 29, 2017
- I just got back from my second weekend diving with Blue Octopus and highly recommend them to anyone considering scuba diving. When picking out gear, the staff made recommendations based on my personal considerations (being a tall woman, sometimes things fit a bit funny). I found fins, a mask, a wetsuit, boots, and a snorkel that met both my needs and my budget. Everyone is friendly and has a wealth of knowledge about equipment and diving techniques. The staff answered all my questions, and I never felt rushed or like I was being upsold.
Online sign-up for the class was a breeze, and all the instructions were easy to follow. The instructor was available to me a couple of weeks before make sure I got the correct paperwork filled out and didn't have any questions about the e-learning. My 3-day open water course instructor is a consummate professional, and I felt safe and thoroughly educated while still understanding my limits after the class. If you are looking to learn how to dive, travel, or expand your skills, definitely check out Blue Octopus!Written June 21, 2021
- I went kayaking on September 12, 2019. Fun. It was my first time at BHM but not my last. Buy your ticket from Sarah in the office, and say hello to the friendly black Lab. I'm sorry I can't remember the Lab's name. I paid $30 for a single-person kayak for a two-hour rental. Then walk to the dock and Chip, the dockmaster, will set you up.Written September 12, 2019
- Loved this place, so much fun making a new piece for the home! Great for a teambuilder, girls night out, or date night.. something for all ages!! Will come back when in town!! Thank you ladies!Written December 8, 2017
- I donated a bunch of art supplies. Then I went in and was so overwhelmed with all the supplies available that I could use. I was more than happy to make the $90 annual donation for unlimited access to their supplies. I came out with so much DMC embroidery thread and some needlepoint canvas and knitting yarn! I found other 'just the right thing' items. What a fun place and GREAT idea.Written November 6, 2019