Top Attractions in Arlington
What travelers are saying
- We are from out of town and it was the first time to this venue.
Came into town to see the Garth Concert so hoped we made all the right choices to get there.
We opted not to drive ourselves since the parking was $50.
So we took a shuttle from a local eatery and that worked out well.
A walk over to the stadium but the line was not bad to get in as they had all the entrances open and the staff was visible to answer questions and direct us.
Once inside, it was so nice and cool temp after being in the TX heat.
Immediately upon entering their are drink vendors and food places galore.
Knowing the pricing would be more than outside of this type venue I was surprised that some were not worse pricing.
We immediately bought waters, which were $6 for a bottle.
Then we got popcorn and a soda and found they don't sell anything without it coming in a souvenir type container. Obviously to charge more and take something home:)
The small bucket of popcorn was $12.50 and had the Cowboys logo on it.
The soda was $9 and came in a sturdy cup and was a good serving. The cup had photos of Cowboy players.
We checked the small frozen alcohol drinks but decided we didn't want to spend $20 on one.
The beer and other alcohol was priced depending on what you got. I believe they started at $8 - $10 or so.
This venue is very large and where we entered we had to walk halfway around to our section of seats. We had tickets in Section 240, Row 6, Seat 3, 4, and 5. These were not bad at all and I think would be fine for a football game.
I like that they do not have vendors hawking food and drink. Instead, if you don't want to go back up the stairs and stand in line, you can download the app and scan the QR code and pay all at once and it will be delivered to you. We didn't use it but someone behind us did and it was a good idea.
The place was super clean, including the restrooms.
Again, there was staff visible and easily accessible to direct and answer questions.
The temperature in the stadium was just right.
Leaving took a bit longer and was more crowded than arriving BUT it flowed well and policemen were helping with traffic to cross and get to the shuttle pickup points.
As with any big event venue, the earlier you arrive the less traffic.
An ENJOYABLE evening!!!Written August 1, 2022
- The tour was excellent and the game experience was excellent also. Club experience food was a treat. Glad to have public transportation. My only negative is the Major League Baseball app which caused me to buy multiple tickets because it doesn't allow you see what you have in the queueWritten July 13, 2022
- Grew up 1.2 miles from this place and had always heard stories about the casinos and gangsters, and it’s all true! Finally toured it and am completely fascinated by all the history that came through this place! The guide(expert) Vickie was not only informative, but passionate about this place. Just a few big names that came through: Benny Binion, Liberace, Jack Ruby, Will Rogers, etc… Wonderful piece of history that needs to be preserved for years to come.Written August 11, 2022
- Great park! I went this morning before it got too hot and hiked 15 miles of trails. Didn't get to all of them and will try to go back tomorrow to explore some more. Very level and paved trail. There are also unpaved trails if that is more to your liking. Fairly busy but enough time between people to also be alone at times. There is also a place to put in kayak or canoe in the river plus a BMX dirt bike trail that is really big. Everyone was nice that I met. There are bathrooms there, however, not a lot of them. It was very safe place. I would highly recommend and enjoyed being here. Have been in the Arlington area all week and falling in love with this town. Much of the trail is shaded which helps out with the Texas heat.Written June 11, 2021
- We enjoyed our visit although it was a hot day, we were able to walk right on to every ride, it was not crowded. Six Flags was about 30 minutes from where we were staying so that was a plus. While people were there it was crowded. We got on every ride that we wanted to get on without any lines. Some rides we road twice. On a hot day with no lines it was great, we went later in the day about two hours before closing so that helped. We would definitely do that time again.Written July 17, 2022
- The food was good and the service once you were identified as a new guest was good. Only comment high end pricing and parking near stadium very expensive.Written December 27, 2021
- Where do start. I’m at the park currently writing this bevause I just had to make a review. This place is ran by teenagers that are on there phones the entire time. I was in the biggest slide and watched a young girl almost too soon bevause the girl was on her phone. Nobody tell you an iInstructions on the two bright I walked all the way up the stairs and had to come all the way back down the stairs just to get a tube. Let’s not even start talking about the food the dining is an absolute disaster, takes a very long Time for cafeteria food, And please note if you have your pass on your phone and you stand in line for 20 minutes and you don’t have the physical card when you get to the cashier they will make you go get the card and stand back in 20 minute line which was absolutely absurd I’m looking for a manager right after this and will never be buying a dining pass or eating here again. The rides are okay Honestly I don’t know if I’ll be returning, it’s a medium thrill for adultsWritten September 18, 2021
- We had a blast visiting the museum. It is well laid out and lots to learn about the history of bowling. We were the only ones there on a weekday and took our time enjoying all the exhibits. If you have any interest in bowling or quirky museums, I would highly recommend.Written June 17, 2022
- We live close to this area and enjoy the size & length of the walking trail. It is clean, safe and our dog enjoys the whole experience! If you visit take along your poop bags, just in case! But, there are resepticals for trash. Also, carry bottle water for yourself & pet...it does get hot here in Texas! I recommend the trail adventures. Handicap accessible. Enjoy 😀Written March 5, 2020
- The summer outdoor concert series is great! The grassy area was comfortable seating, even after a light rain. Some people sat on the surrounding cement steps, or even on the steps of the building across the street. (The street is closed down for the concert.) Top grade music brought in for the free concerts.Written July 23, 2021
- The convention is easy to access the parking lot. Also the dock area is convenience for exhibitor to move in. Parking only charge $5 which is nice compare to all the other city.Written February 27, 2019
- My wife and I enjoy craft beer and Division was a hit! I can’t remember the beer names but they were #13 and #15 on the beer menu. Great service and a funky, eclectic mix of music on the station they played. Enjoyed everything about the place. Nice outside seating in addition to inside plus 225 BBQ and another restaurant right there for dining. They seemed to have something for every beer taste. If I lived there, I’d be there!Written May 8, 2021
- It's a large well organized store. All the workers are extremely helpful. To really browse and eat at the delicious tea room allow yourself 2 or more hours.Written June 23, 2021
- We were visiting family in Arlington and needed some indoor activity for our 7 year old kid since it was 109 out there. There was public/paid parking right next to the building and the planetarium itself was pretty big. They had a short presentation prepared by a college student before the main show and both were good, although a little too scientific for my kid.Written August 2, 2018
- Visited Saturday afternoon and enjoyed everything! They don’t serve food, but allow food to be brought in. There’s a couple of restaurants and a super food truck close by. This is a fun place to go, have some excellent on-premises brewed beer and be entertained. I saw young children playing in the game area, but i’m not so sure this is the best place to bring kids. Legal Draft Brewing also offers tours...make reservations. A wedding reception was taking place when we arrived...so I guess we’re officially wedding crashes now! It was a lot of fun!Written May 26, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Arlington