- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Apple cider slashes are terrific 👌 and gourmet popcorn..not to mention their fruit..and took home wonderful pancake mix and syrup.Written August 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I knew this bridge well and river that dates back to our arrival in Forest Ridge down river. Sledding down the road was pretty cool and of course snowmobiles and dirt bikes,Written March 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were so honored to be able to join the unscheduled training tour today at the Hubbard House Museum. We didn’t realize we needed to schedule a tour… here for one day from California… and Sally Bradley was so gracious to include us and welcome us to the museum. We very much enjoyed the history of this house. Thank you again, so much ! Mike and Dolores HillWritten June 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bridge street is a cute historical street full of cafes and shops. It's a interesting and fun walk. It runs to the historical lift bridge that lifts up to let boats enter the harbor and marinaWritten August 22, 2022
- Wanted to show our grandson the longest covered bridge in the US. It was a beautiful day to visit. We crossed the bridge and then went to the bottom of the bridge and took a short hike. Wonderful when you can teach youth while also having an enjoyable time.Written June 15, 2022
- The POG-tart was authentically lilikoi and I loved every beer I tried!!!!! Good vibes and the pretzels were fire. Kewl 💗Written September 8, 2023
- I could see the Ashtabula lighthouse from here. We went upstairs to see the extensive libraries on transportation history. They just go on forever.
On the main floor you can see scale models of a lakeside shipping port, Lake cargo ships, even the Titanic shipwreck display. So much to see. And I got my lighthouse passport stamped.Written June 3, 2023
- Beautiful beach,, relaxing, my only disappointment was that you could not get close to the lighthouseWritten September 4, 2021
- There’s plenty pavilion space for picnics. Plenty of room to enjoy the grass and hills of the park. Beach space is nice. You can feed ducks bread and take a dip in the lake. They have classic car cruises here also.Written July 2, 2019
- Beautiful early morning bridge especially in autumn. Very quiet. Look for the totem pole, I missed it the first time I saw that bridgeWritten August 25, 2020
- My wife and I enjoyed a 30-mile round trip bike ride from Herzog Rotary Park to Paradise Bay Bar and Grill and back. The trail is well maintained. It has a fair number of wave-like bumps on it that makes it a bit jarring, but overall very enjoyable trail for bike riding.Written June 4, 2022
- Rails to Trails paved path. Very flat. Very rural. Very peaceful. Can find refreshments near Austinburg, Rock Creek &Orwell. All small towns close to the trail. Austinburg is very convenient. 40 mi. trail with plans to extend to the shores of Lake Erie in the near future.Written September 5, 2019
- The AAC is a fantastic venue for travelers and locals alike. It offers a variety of shows featuring actors of all ages and is active nearly every weekend with shows and throughout the year with art exhibits, classes and more.Written September 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Ashtabula
- The best outdoor activities in Ashtabula according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Ashtabula on Tripadvisor
Ashtabula Attractions Information