- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- Excellent as always. Good friends good food good time!!! If you are in Manila stop over for a drink.Written November 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small club but very fancy with good music. Hookah are available too. We went as part of the Manila Pub Crawl in BGCWritten January 12, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Other than the door and the pre-Jackson Tolkien-themed decorations, it's just an average bar. The "Hobbits" were not in costume. The food and drink selection was mediocre and overpriced by local standards. Good for one drink but I probably wouldn't go back.Written January 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So me and my friends actually went bar hopping this day, the same day I lost my wallet, wherein we went to PBA Café at Metrowalk then Central BBQ then Guilly's. It was awesome you may check my review for the other bars too. 🎉
So, for Guilly's,
Lights: For Party goers
Price: Makes sense
Availability of products: it's like 2/5 haha not sure if that's because we came in like 2 am but come on, the party's just getting started.
Anyway, there are bouncers all over the place to avoid drunk fights and all.
That's all for now, check my other reviews 😉Written December 14, 2017
- Went to The Library twice while in Manila in February, 2015. Heading back to the Philippines in April 2016 and cant wait to go to The Library again.
Actors and actresses, singers, skits - were all amazing. They invited my (American-Filipino) husband up on stage and he performed a few numbers with them. He is also a great dancer. Was so much fun we went back and took our niece with us. She had a great time, too.
The folks there are wonderful and funny. Definitely recommend...a mixed crowd, but definitely a gay theme.Written February 16, 2016
- Went there for a drink on a boring Tuesday night !! however i was blown away excellent service and staff good music nice decorations !! every time i visit manila i go there !! +++++Written September 15, 2015
- I visit there on weekday and the cloud was small. Nice music and surrounding. Mostly youngster and more male on that day Will not go there again. Not my tasteWritten July 26, 2022