- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A tour which you can book free transport in advance. The history of Salangor through the ages was most interesting and informative. You can go alone or in a group whichever you choose. To see the craftsman at work and know at firsthand how skillful they are and looking at the finished product in the shop. The staff are very pleasant and helpful and makes for a very enjoyable visit.Written November 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a quick walk through here and it's cool to see. It has abit of information about the history of KL, a huge model of the whole city of KL which shows how big the city is. A nice cafe looked popular and afew good photo spots with I love KL. Free also which was handy.Written October 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As far as convention centers this is as a good as it gets. Nice building in a lush setting. It connects underground to the shopping mall which considerably expands your dining options. Temperature in the building kept low, perhaps a bit too low.Written November 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy accessible with public transport i.e.
✅🔟mins walking 🚶🏻♀️🚶🏻♂️ distance from Dang Wangi LRT 🚊
✅5️⃣mins walking 🚶🏻♀️🚶🏻♂️ distance from Bukit Nanas Monorail 🚊
✅ With a free 🆓 GoKL bus 🚌 stand in front of the centre to KL city 🌆🏙
Friendly officers 🙋🏽♀️🙋🏽♂️to assist you on your travel queries/ suggestions/ providing travel info within Malaysia 🇲🇾 for your enjoyable trip journey 👍🏻✌🏻
Do drop by anytime upon your arrival
You may book tours or transportation too
More of my travel cum lifestyle sharing via my blog 👩🏻💻📝, 🌐link at profile 🤗😊Written August 5, 2018
- What a hidden gem! I saw this place from Instagram and decided to pay a visit there.
You can also buy books (all the books are in English) there. There is also a small eatery downstairs.Written January 7, 2023
- If you are nearby anyway, you might as well have a look at the building... It is nice enough to see and the folks inside all very welcoming and friendly.Written May 15, 2021
- The centre is completely closed for the time being, but was still worth a visit to see it and other buildings of interest in the surrounding area.Written September 3, 2020
- I stayed with my family in the 2 Bedroom Apartment. The room was spotless clean, spacious and beautiful! Breakfast spread was awesome; from the breakfast waiters to hot station (egg) cook, they were absolutely friendly and diligently cleared our table from used plates consistently. My only constructive remark would be for the front desk reception staff to be more attentive to details, they didn't provide any information on the timing of the breakfast or the floor level where we'll have our breakfast the following morning. They handed us our room cards without a smile and no information which left us to walk around the hotel lobby asking other staff at the lift area where we should proceed to get to the 30th floor. Their reception staff should provide better customer service, on that note I applaud a muslim male staff in charge of the breakfast area, he always greeted us with a smile and was very professional on the ground. In a nut shell, pleasant stay, definitely recommend tourists to stay here esp if they have conferences to go to at TM convention (just RM5 via Grab btw).Written August 28, 2018
- The library recently had a good exhibition on the ground floor highlighting aspects of Malaysian culture. It was well set out and curated. There are many different areas and collections within the library so ask staff where to find what you need.Written September 5, 2018
- This children's library is located next to the KL Library near Merdeka Square on Jalan Raja. This is an extension of the KL Library and has a large selection of children's books, Story telling sessions, puppet shows, computer classes and other programmes to instill children's interest in books and learning are held here Children between the ages of 4-12 can be members of the library. Good for a visit for parents with kids.Written April 24, 2016
- Hi, Anyone interested to book Glasshouse at Seputeh on 8 August 2020 can whatsapp me @ +6016-397 6505. I would like to let go my booking due to personal reason. The booking fee is RM10,000.Written July 9, 2019
- National Archives of Malaysia (Malay: Arkib Negara Malaysia) is an organization that manage most of the memorials dedicated to Malaysia's former prime ministers and notable figures. The headquarter of National Archives is located in Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim (was known as Jalan Duta) and near to the new Istana Negara. Visitors are allowed to visit the National Archives if they would like to get some information or data on Malaysia's history.Written November 5, 2016
- Beautiful library and looks well equip. But unfortunately staffs are not consistent in allowing entry to kids. We came last week and my 9 year old was allowed access to borrow books (we were told no sitting around). We went again today and the guys at the front door told us that kids cannot enter kids borrowing area at all, even just to pick books for borrowing. Only parents may enter the kids area to borrow on behalf of kids.
There is lack of signage informing access policy and the flip-flop in direction from staffs arr confusing. We ended up wasted a trip here today.Written January 10, 2021
- In a historic building on Jalan Tangsi 11 there is a small bureau with information on KL. Friendly staff can provide you with a map of the city, which is more detailed than the one I got at the airport. They have info about the history of the city and what there is to see and do. E.g. they told me about the free GO KL bus, but also about Thaipusam, the Hindu festival that ended yesterday. Should have gone to their office earflier.
A visit is certainly useful.Written January 22, 2019
- Small but decent. Limited buffet but sufficient to fill our tummy. Good internet connection. There is another room on the upper floor with bean bags for you to lie down and rest. Business center is open to you if you pay a price.Written March 3, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for kid-friendly traveler resources in Kuala Lumpur:See more traveler resources for kids in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking traveler resources in Kuala Lumpur:See more traveler resources for couples in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking traveler resources in Kuala Lumpur:
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia International Trade & Exhibition Centre
- These are the best places for budget-friendly traveler resources in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly traveler resources in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor