Rail Services • Public Transportation Systems
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Comfortable to access with bags from Airport to KL Sentral. They have clean seats and clear markings to guide your way through. There are racks for storing your heavy luggage which is a big added bonus.
You can skip the queue by booking the tickets using Self Service Kiosk (KL Sentral to KLIA - RM55) with your international card. The ticket is valid for a month.
I would suggest booking it online to save close to 10%(KLIA to KL Sentral RM 49.50). You just need to scan the code in the code sent to your email from your smartphone directly to enter the station.Written August 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is still used as a train station but it is not much busy. We came here with train to see the station. Building is very nice, perfect piece of architecture.Written January 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Titiwangsa station is now served by 2 lrt lines ,a. Monorail line and a subway line to be added. This is a transfer station nothing else.Major delopmwnts will follow. At present Shopping can be done at the Sunway Putra mall at the next station PWTC.Written August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We travelled from KL Sentral to Alostar Price at rm167/- which is about same as flight ticket. Very sophisticated train but poor hygiene. Specially during such endamic of covid. The manage should have kept the train clean. Especially the restroom, and entertainment screen.
Not so surprised 😲Written August 5, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for budget-friendly railways in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly railways in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor