- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I spent the early morning here walking around the areas before the heat really started to kick in. Probably saw around half the park in only an hour and a half of walking with a lot of stopping for pictures (and also trying to figure out where to go next).
By 9:00 I was already starting to feel the heat but I was also wearing a backpack that was doing me no favors. Can get surprisingly hilly at some points which is something to keep in mind.
Overall though I enjoyed the relative peace and quiet offered by the space. I didn't get to see the mini waterfalls, butterfly park or mini stonehenge as I seemed to only walk through one side of the park, but I guess that just goes to show you how much there is / how spread out it can get.
It's no Gardens By The Bay, but it's well maintained and worthy of a visit alongside the nearby Islamic Arts Museum.Written July 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another Orchid garden, why do so many tours include them. Fairly hilly terrain,so not easy for some. High light for me was seeing the rather large lizardWritten October 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Hibiscus Garden is a part of the Perdana Botanical Garden, located about the centre of the park and judging from my complaining legs, close to being the highest point of the park. I walked up from the Jalan Tembusu entrance is it wasn’t that bad. The Hibiscus Garden is a landscaped garden and named after the predominant flower grown. There were enough flowers in bloom for the views to be worth the walk, although the garden wasn’t exactly blooming in full. Would be nice to revisit when that happens. There’s several covered walkways, paths and fountains dotted around the garden, but sadly none of the latter were in operation.
This garden is a bit of a climb, but you can always use the paid for transport to visit this and the rest of the park.Written January 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Asean Sculpture Garden is a park adjacent to Perdana Botanical Garden and the National Monument of Malaysia. It’s basically a landscaped garden with sculptures created by artists from the ASEAN countries. Most of the sculptures were too abstract for me, but there are boards that explain the meaning of the sculptures. The garden is beautifully kept and a nice escape from busy Kuala Lumpur. There’s also a souvenir and cafe inside the garden too.Written February 1, 2020
- Wonderful experiences. Full of fun and hype. Goof for family get together. Scenic scenery . Joggers heaven.Written March 3, 2019
- The Orchid & Hibiscus Gardens is sadly closed for refurbishment. There’s a notice at one of the entrances to the park and at the garden itself. Sadly, there’s no information about when it’ll be open, so best check before you go. Same really, I’d love to visit this garden.Written February 1, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gardens in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly gardens in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor