- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The National Aquatic Centre is 1 of the major sport venues located within the KL Sports City in Bukit Jalil. It features an olympic-size swimming pool for competition, a training pool and a dive pool. Public will be charged a small entrance fee to use the facilities here.Written January 18, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this stadium is situated in cheras and it is been here for more then 10 years. it is a multipurpose hall. exhibitions are also held at this place. it is quite old and not much improvement has been done to this hall.Written January 13, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located in Bukit Jalil within the National Sports Complex, this is the most sophisticated squash centre in the country. The training courts here can be modified into doubles courts or into a single large court with just the touch of a button. The centre has a lounge, dressing room, media Centre management Office, medical room and cafeteria. It can
also accommodate 1000 spectators.Written January 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a multi-purpose sports complex located in Setiawangsa. It consist of a swimming pool, running track, football field and a multi-purpose hall. The venue is for use by the community and rental is relatively cheap.Written January 24, 2018
- A great experience that I recommend to everyone. We stayed 2 hours with my family. We experience climbing and some other fun games. We also would like to thank Nisa, the climbing coach, for her professionalism, nice and gentle attitude.Written April 24, 2022
- This was the first time we as a family went climbing and it turned out to be a great day out. We opted for the "Try Climbing" package which is an hour of supervised climbing. This is ideal for first timers as it takes you through the basics and from there you will know whether you want to take up this sport more seriously.
You must book online in advance as slots are limited. Although there was only 1 slot left for 3 of us we just turned up on the day and luckily there were some last minute no shows and all of us were able to climb. Our slot was 1030am but as we were waiting for latecomers we ended up starting only at 1045am - however they did give us the full hour. Perhaps a note to management to start on time for those who made the effort and for the latecomers, well too bad. If their time slot is cut short then that would motivate them to be early next time!
We were very well taken care of by Shan who showed a lot of patience dealing with a couple of 40+ year old first timers. She also was good at encouraging us to overcome our initial fears.
On this note, I highly recommend bringing your kids as early as possible to try it out. Bring them before they develop a sense of fear and while they are still nimble and supple. There are so many levels of height and difficulty to cater for the whole range of experience.
Wear gym clothes and bring socks (shoes will be provided) and a small towel to wipe your sweat. You can park a small sports bag of your stuff in the pigeon holes provided. If you have valuables there are free lockers available but you need to bring your own small padlock. In any case, your buddy can hold onto your phone/wallet/keys etc while you climb because you tend to take turns.Written September 27, 2020