- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I was here again today but this time with an old friend. This time round I decided to explore deeper and walked till the end of the road. We saw the pretty famous Boss burger at the end of the street and they served one of the best Ramli burgers in Kuala Lumpur. While walking back, we spotted a Malay stall selling apom Malik, 4 for 5 ringgit and we tried them as well. Very crispy and we loved it. Not too sweet too.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful undercover market area close to Central Market which has a variety of stores and restaurant. Most stores sell designer branded merchandise. Great place to grab a beer and watch the world walk by.Written September 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can get most of India here from textiles to food. You can find amazing Indian Sweets on the roadside. The flowers remind India. The majority of the South Indian feel here. Colorful. Not much to do here but worth exploring the shopsWritten August 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An air conditioned walkway linking the Pavilion with KLCC. It makes the journey walkable in the extreme heat but it’s not as cool as you might expect. I’m a regular user and without it I would never shop at KLCC!Written February 24, 2022
- I went in the morning before food stalls were open so can’t rate a restaurant but did try a couple tasty nibbles from within the neighborhood as well as an avacado chocolate shake on my way out. My interest is seeing and feeling the life of older traditional neighborhoods, walking among the people who live in the houses built by forebears. There are many traditional homes improved as generations passed or not so, people who lived within this community for generations. I stopped to draw, stood back as a sea of traditionally dressed men left their worship at a neighborhood mosque, walked down this street and that. In doing so I was greeted by several people, treated to heartfelt conversation by several more. This endangered neighborhood deserves to be preserved if for no other reason than to show what life was like before KL was swallowed by urban renewal.Written February 2, 2020
- it was once a village solely for the chinese community but now it has transformed to a residential area. they were forced to be isolated in those days. now you get proper roads and electricity. not much of an attraction but it is part of our history.Written January 22, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur
- These are the best places for couples seeking neighborhoods in Kuala Lumpur:See more neighborhoods for couples in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly neighborhoods in Kuala Lumpur:See more budget-friendly neighborhoods in Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor