What travelers are saying
- Good grief this place is massive!! I'm pretty sure we never saw all of the stores it's that big!
Lots of stores to browse and something for everyones taste and budget. There were also plenty of food options available too from a quick coffee to street food and nice restaurants. The mall was very clean and staff we encountered were all very friendly. Plenty of security around especially at the high end stores and atms. Definitely worth a visit if you're in KL.Written October 20, 2023
- It was a nice mall. Lot of options to choose from. They even had indian food options at their food court. We also saw a movie at tgv cinemas. The mall was over crowded the day we visited probably because it was a holiday. They were running very few promotions. There is section where there are only luxury makeup stores, really loved that but unfortunately most stores were stocked out.Written August 22, 2023
- Visited as some markets are usually a good place for trinkets, clothing etc. This was a good clean and friendly market with all the stalls you would expect. Some touristy based ones with some more authentic clothing at good prices if you walk around. Easy to get to with public transport nearby.Written October 19, 2023
- The new Panda Eyes multistore dominates the sleepier stretch of this short street where most tourists will find themselves. For classier shopping there is Pavilion at the other end and many restaurants in between. The popular outdoor food court is down a lane among the budget accomodation.Written January 28, 2023
- A large mall next to Imbi monorail station. Some 10 levels, lots of shops and even an amusement park with a roller coaster in there !Written November 14, 2023
- This mall is worth a visit if you enjoy your shopping and want to explore the different malls of KL. While a bit further out from KLCC where many tourists stay, it is still easy to reach via public transport or taxi/Grab. The mall is big with a good variety of stores and decent places to eat, though not as extensive as some other malls like Pavilion. With that said, give this place a visit if you like malls.Written February 8, 2023
- It’s an old shopping centre but renovated some years ago.
There are many optometrists, luggage shops, manicurists, clothes, clothes and clothes among others. Yes, many clothes’ shops.
There are games areas which I did not visit.
Many eating places and I found a nyonya place ( Malay and Chinese dishes) which was halal.
The best part is it’s location which is close to other shopping centres, and small shops/stalls scattered in between which serve mostly foreign food. One can walk via covered the air conditioned walkway to KLCC and the Pavillion if interested in high end shopping - such as Louboutin shoes, Chanel boutique etc.
I enjoyed just walking around.Written September 24, 2023
- Excellent mall if you want to actually just SHOP! So well organised and not full of the same old same old. You won’t find too B many mainstream brands here but the variety of clothing is extensive and you will go home with some really unique piecesWritten July 16, 2023
- Oh my goodness, this must be one of the biggest bookshops I have been to. There is a huge collection and range of books, right from Anime through to History Books and anything in between. Multiple languages are catered for and prices are generally standard. You can spend so much time there however most books are wrapped in plastic and therefore you can only read the back summary.Written July 9, 2023
- The more upmarket mall in Midvalley can best be reached from Abdullah Hukum subway station. I came looking for the new Bookexcess store which was in a most beautiful location on the rooftop among greenery, where I had lunch too. An outdoor activities shop was selling European Loqi art reproduction shopping bags with a reduction, I bought a Botticelli and a Chagall, they use now stronger recycled polyester.Written January 26, 2023
- I just want to thank the security guy name
Mr Khairul For saving us from a grab driver who was seems unsafe maybe drank who we did ask from grab app to take us to airport. But the security saw the lady who she is driving and suggested to us to take other car. When she left she hit from wall.Written August 21, 2023
- A nice mall but the brand options were less. Got good promotion deals at Victoria secret. There was a nice clarins pop up but their stock was sold out.Written August 13, 2023
- Be carefu of the shop keepers. We purchased a wireless charger and asked them to show it is working on our cell. It wasnt, so we asked them for a refund. They denied and asked us to instead exchange for something else. It was 800 ringgit and it wasnt ethical of them to not refund.Written June 13, 2023
- Medium mall for kl visitor. Medium in price and appearance. I think it's lifestyle mall than splurge. Easy to find stuff. Three of top mind : village grocer, antarabangsa money changer and LRT station. We can direct access to KLCC from here/underground, without crossing busy road.Written April 8, 2023
- Probably the dirtiest washrooms in KL?
Visited the excellent food court in the basement in Lot 10, food and drinks excellent and generally good value, before leaving both my wife and I needed to use the washroom, this is now one of the few places still charging for the facilities @ 50 cents per entry, not a great amount, but we were both faced with possibly the worst washrooms in KL. Not good enough, management please take noteWritten January 24, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur