- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Miya Zhang couldn’t have been more helpful. I phoned to see if my husband and I could use the pool facilities and she was more than accommodating. When we got there we were hugely impressed by the SPA, pool and the facilities. Everything was pristine and the ambience was beautiful. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.Written June 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- “Love their hotel staff and services. Very friendly and approachable, and will go the extra mile to make you feel welcomed. Spcial thanks to Charlotte Zhu, Assistant Manager. The hotel itself is very scenic. Really enjoyed my stay. Food at the Chinese restaurant is also great as well the Western restaurant. I loved the boat trip. The spa was just perfect.Written July 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I found Spa Village by being a guest at The Dragon Hotel, it was not listed on TripAdvisor at the time. It was my best massage experience ever; from the helpful and informative booking of the massage the day prior to the end when I almost floated out of the spa. I chose the 'Body Treatment' called Campur Campur. It combines Malay and Thai massage. My therapist, Suni, spoke English, which obviously is very helpful when someone is working on your body. The treatment is scheduled for 105 minutes but she spent a little extra time with me and by the time I was finished with tea and fruit at the end of the experience it was a tad over two hours. I have never had a non-Swedish massage, but glad that I chose this. It includes the use of steamed pouches of herbs and botanicals as the final touch to each part of the body work. The Spa has private changing rooms with the option of a shower before/after the massage. The environment has a perfect ambience of soothing light, sound, temperature and aromatherapy. It is spotlessly clean. They also offer traditonal massage and facials. As a hotel guest I received a 10% discount, and the rates had been dropped overall, so my total cost was 200 USD, plus a much deserved tip for Suni. No experience like this could be had in the US for such a low cost.Written July 14, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My sister-in-law and I went there to experience the Chinese foot massage. It was a clean facility. We had a room all to ourselves with two male masseuses. For $35 (176 RMB), we got a 80 minute foot massages with some shoulder massages and got the dead skin on our heels literally shaved off with scalpels.
The place is located right on the side of the Huanglong Stadium which was a bit odd but actually made it really easy to find. We ditched our husbands and went at 8pm on Friday night. It was a great first time experience.Written November 26, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Hangzhou
- These places are best for spas & wellness in Hangzhou:
- The SPA at Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
- Banyan Tree Spa Hangzhou
- Arom:D academic spa Hangzhou
- Spa Village Hangzhou
- Baihua Spa