- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
31 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travelers are saying
- A very convenient and easy way to travel in Guangzhou. The interconnections are easy to make. Ventilation was good. One of the best Metro network in China.Written October 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- SWMBO and I have travelled on the tram the full length of its route from Canton Tower to WangShanWei. Being pedantic, it’s not a circular tour but a shuttle. We used it for the first time when we visited HuangPu Ancient Village in September 2018 (TA Reviewed). It’s also handy for visiting the very good GuangZhou Metro Museum which we visited in March 2017 (TA Reviewed).
Well worth a trip just for the different views you get of GZ.Written July 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I highly recommend this company David had excellent communication and did an awesome job setting us up with Mr. Zhang
It was a great experience. The car was very comfortable and the driver was very patience.
because our flight get delated and he waited a lot for us and helped us to see all on time. We are very happy with the service. 100% recomendable.Written January 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had an outstanding hiking tour with our guide David Liu from China Adventure Travel. David and his driver picked us up from our hotel in Beijing and drove us to the Jinshanling section of the Great Wall, a little over 2 hours drive including a bathroom stop. The overall hike was about 4 miles including climbing the stairs/trail to get up to the Great Wall and the walk down. We had a beautiful sunny day in May and David really made the experience fun and comfortable. He speaks English well, and is also a good photographer, as we stopped many times so that he could take our photo during the hike. David provided a lot of very interesting information about the Great Wall and China in general. He is a native of Beijing and has been a tour guide for over 10 years so he knows what he is talking about. We spent about 3 hours total hiking the 4 miles, so it was a very relaxed pace with several stops for photos, rest, water, or snacks along the way. At the end, we went to a local farmer's guest house where they prepared us a great meal with local Beijing food. It was honestly one of the best meals we have had during our 2 week China vacation. The Great Wall of China is something that I have always wanted to see and I was not disappointed. Definitely the highlight of our trip. Thank you to David from China Adventure Travel for making it such a wonderful, memorable experience!Written May 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Guangzhou
- These experiences are best for transportation in Guangzhou:
- Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Guangzhou Hotels:Private with Meet & Great Service
- Private Transfer from Guangzhou South Railway Station to City Center
- Private Transfer from Guangzhou City Center to South Railway Station
- Private transfer service from Guangzhou to Hong Kong (7-seater Alphard van)
- Guangzhou airport to hotel private transfer