- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
50 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 50
What travelers are saying
- It was nice, Small! And they have average variety of animals, Bears, Lions, Tiger and few snakes! Some cages were empty but it was still enjoyable.Written June 16, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took this 8-9 hours excursion called « Olenyi Ruchyee » with Konstantin our very knowledgeable guide who speaks english perfectly, he is also an historian. The 1:30 hour drive takes you from your hotel to a Natural reserve with beautiful trails in which we fed birds on the way through the forest. These bring you by a river after the first few kilometers and to some great view points. Konstantin brought us hot tea and nice food for lunch that we took at a break point. We took the trip in November and there was already snow which made the landscapes looking great. We enjoyed it all and highly recommend the excursion which gives you a opportunity to see how the nature looks like outside the city.Written November 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did a 2 hour bike tour with Alexandrab through a rainy Ekaterinburg. We really enjoyed it; Alexandra speaks excellent English and is a great storyteller. Recommended!Written June 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The quarry was flooded in 2017, and in time it will fully transform into a lake. Until then, it is still worth a visit. Very beautiful place in the pine forest, with unusual "ladder like" walls cut by old machinery. Parts of machinery itself - giant saw, in particular, are now submerged under the water. With some dexterity, it is still possible to go around the quarry to some extent. Don't mistake "Old Lens" quarry with "New Lens" quarry, which is nearby and is still active. Go along the railroad until you end up near a train station with several ways, and then find a route to the right. Don't go through the factory, guards there don't like it.Written May 4, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- First of all, when you come into the park, where kamennye palatki are, you find it really dirty. Rubbish everywhere and so on. But when you these stone cliffs, your mood is changing))) So these are houses of ancient people making iron here, near Shartash lake, who lived here 3000 years BC!!! You must see it, but be ready for trashy paths near.Written May 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I saw a picture of the Manpupuner Rocks on an astronomy website several years ago and the image just stuck with me. Eventually I just knew I had to see them in person. I signed on with OpenUral for a trek to the park a year in advance and waited. After waiting a year I finally set out and reached the base camp in Vizhay with some help from the wonderful OpenUral team. The next day I and 5 other trekkers headed out in the monster-truck-looking "Petrovich" vehicle with the most excellent Kostya at the wheel and our outstanding guide Anya who took better care of us than our own mothers and answered most every question we had relating to our adventure.
The weather was good at the start but then worsened and by the end of the trip we were all a little wet. But the weather did not dampen our spirits or lessen the excitement of actually seeing the Manpupuner Rocks up close. It was an arduous journey to actually get there and back but worth all the effort.
My only criticism would be that I was disappointed that the Park Ranger Irina did not have much to say about the Manpupuner Rocks. I know that there is an interesting story about the origin of these rocks in local folklore and it would have been interesting to hear more about it from her. She did, however, answer all our questions.Written September 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Yekaterinburg
- These are the best places for groups seeking outdoor activities in Yekaterinburg:See more outdoor activities for groups in Yekaterinburg on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly outdoor activities in Yekaterinburg:See more budget-friendly outdoor activities in Yekaterinburg on Tripadvisor