Showing results 1-30 of 99
What travelers are saying
- I used this reliable taxi company during my stay in St Petersburg. The service is highly professional, punctual and quite pleasant. Nikolai and my driver, Irina, went out of their way to make sure I had a reliable service and get on time whenever I needed. Their cars are clean, comfortable and both are very friendly and pleasant people to be with. I highly recommend their service. Booking and paying online is very easy. You can book well in advance and pay online which saves you the hassle of thinking how much money you will need. A locally owned business that does not disappoint!!!! Thank you irina and Nikolai.Written August 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great service and communication + driver (used Russian speaking one), everythings runs smoothly, on time !Written February 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You’ll find the taxi counter right in front off the door, once you exit the custom control. The staff are professional & speaks very good english.
Just give them the address and they give you a fixed price. They’ll give you a choice from a normal/standard car or a luxury car.
To the city senter for 2 people with a bit of luggage for a standard car, was 2000 rubbles.
5000 rubbles for a luxury car.
We choose a standard car which was a Mercedes Benz. The car was new, clean and the drive was polite & friendly.
You make payment at the counter & you’ll get a piece of paper with the type of car and the number plates.
Be careful of taking a taxi from out side. The chances of getting scam are high.
If you found my post to be helpful, please do give me a thumbs up😊Written October 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tour I’ve bought with this company was an incredible experience. I could barely imagine a tour better organized with such amazing client-faced approach. Highly recommend it! The tour guide Ivan was our best experience we ever had.Written April 22, 2019
- Peter & Paul Fortress, Church of the Spilled Blood, Yusupov Palace, Hermitage Museum, Winter Palace, Faberge Museum, Shuvaalov Palace, Peterhof Grand Palace and Tsar’s Village were the main highlights in St. Petersburg.
Marina was our guide and her amazing knowledge of Russian history and the history of St. Petersburg made our trip an amazing and memorable experience. Her English is impeccable and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunches at traditional Russian restaurants.
We will definitely return to see more of Russia!Written May 19, 2020
- Michail is a very nice driver. He's also the owner of the company. I've worked with him to shoot a documentary in Russia for the Dutch national television. He's always very interested in getting to know new places and thrilled by meeting new people.Written January 16, 2019
- Excellent guide and companion for a couple or small group. Well worth the time and expense.
Be prepared to walk almost everywhere.Written September 7, 2019