What travelers are saying
- We had time of our lives Just dancing, singing songs on Karaoke machine and eating sushi&pizza.
Atmosphere and interiors are extraordinary, stuff was kind and responsive to our requests.
I wish there was something like Pandora in my country :DWritten July 17, 2019
- We visited this place at the end of november 2018 , and watched bohemian rhapsody movie , before movie we tasted delicious meals next to kino entrance inside angleterre.Cinema hall was not that big , but clean , sound system was good , interesting thing was nobody controlled our tickets )) Highly recommended place , no doubt.Written December 19, 2018
- A very impressive building dating back to the end of the 19th century. It is located practically behind the Mariinsky Opera and Ballet Theatre. It was built for the senator and contained the indoor equestrian ground. So this great hall is currently used for various events. I went there to the charity fair which was organized and managed very well. A very interesting use of the premises of the oldest documentary film studio which has been successfully functioning since 1918.Written January 18, 2015
- Here you can watch diifrient movies which are not set on usual cinemas. Some of them are in russian, some in english or french with subtitels. Soviet atmosphere and cheap tickets make this place even more attractive.Written November 13, 2015
- The movie crntre in the heart of Saint Pete, on Nevsky prospect.
Beautiful inside and outside. It has two cinemahalls- s mall and big. Both are comfortable.
At the foie there is a cafe. The seats are very comfortable - armchairswith a neck support.Written March 4, 2020
- Neva is the main river, which cross the wonderful city of Saint Petersburg. In fact, you can see the river from a lot of places, especially from bridges. The views are very beautiful and walk on the riverside is always wonderful. Also, you can take fantastic photos of the river with St. Paul and St. Peter Fortress, Rostral columns, some Embankments, etc. In fact, if tou walk around the city (almost) always will be the river. Very beautiful.Written September 27, 2019
- We expected a lot from this excursion, but we saw only a few props from theur films, few retro cars and heard a lot of explanations. We thought that they will take us to the shooting pavilions and props workshops etc.Written December 2, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Petersburg
- These are the best places for groups seeking movie theaters in St. Petersburg:See more movie theaters for groups in St. Petersburg on Tripadvisor