- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
330 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Sports Camps & Clinics • Ski & Snowboard Areas
District Southern (YuAO)
Showing results 1-30 of 330
What travelers are saying
- On my way from the 'White House', which I wanted to see for its recent historical connections I walked up past Kudrindskaya Square Building, one of the 'Seven Sisters', the well known skyscrapers of Stalinist days, towards the close by metro stations of Barrikadnaya and Krasnopresenskaya.
There close by I saw the medieval looking entrance with towers and fake natural walls of the 'Zoopark', the city's zoo. Although from reading it sounded like a zoo of quality, going back to 1864, I didn't go inside timewise and also with a general lack in interest for visiting such places, preferring to go on safaris.Written July 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Today we visited thus place. we paid the family ticket for 950 Rubel ( about 15 euro ) plus 5 feeding coupons for 200 Rubel (2 Euro). This place have nothing to do with Farming or happy animals. place for animals are to much small. also it's only possible to touch view of them. price for this place is way to height.... since there is nothing. A hand full of sad lucking animals placed into a small building. if you expect something special for your children's.... that's the wrong place. Safe the money and buy your kids some ice cream.Written April 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were dropped off by the tour bus in this Novodevichi Prudy Park.The Novodevichi
Convent's back is facing the. Park.The park is serene and refreshing.Written October 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- there are so many intresting animals,for children it is greate place to be at one one the hot summer days in Moscow,easier to reach it if you stay in Noord part of MoscowWritten September 2, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- An absolute money grab- expensive and disappointing. The cages for the animals were tiny. For a “monkey park”, there was a complete disregard for the welfare of the animals, with many of them visibly upset and stressed, fighting with each other and running at the sight f visitors.
Animals can be fed however it wasn’t always clear where, and many of them certainly shouldn’t be eating apples/lettuce/carrots.
Should just change the name to “Money Park” (leave the k out). 200 rubles for 5 minutes on the trampoline...
Highly disappointing.Written June 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Not a typical ski field. Half of this field is closed only to Kant students, but there is still enough to ski/snowboard 6 lanes with different steepness and a snow park. They also have an air bag to practice hard tricks, but you pay per jump.
Lift prices per ride and is 95 on weekends , 70 after 5pm on weekdays and only 40 on weekdays before 5pm. Best time to ski is before 5pm as it is also not so crowded. After 7pm on Sunday it also drops to 70 per trip up. I got a 3000 rubles card which gives you additional 500 rubles so 3500 credits, bear in mind there is additional refundable 200r for card deposit fee.
There are people just walking up the slopes, and a walking trail for a section too. There's 2 cafes a small container one and a nice big one overlooking the runs.
No off piste , but a good park with big air and rails and all for the avid riders.
Rental is expensive ( I rent at a nearby shop called x-place you can Google that, 1/3 of rental price at Kant) but X-place only rents out snowboards and not skis.
Importantly it is walking distance from the Metro Nagornaya , and it closes late at 2300 which is good for some night riding.
PS:Bear in mind that during holidays all day rates at 95 per ride, plus it is much more crowded, so I don't really recommend unless you have no choice. Intermediate slopes have less people but beginner slopes super packed.Written January 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Love dogs? Visit husky park to learn about dog sledding and, more importantly, spend an hour petting the sweetest pups in town 😅Written April 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- + Urban panorama style
+ Small but good snowpark
+ Old fashioned but well-maintained skiklifts
+ Latest TechnoAlpin snowmaking
+ Friendly and helpful stuff
+ Communication on English possible
+ Fair prices
For some hours workout in Moscow city the best option. The critical statements of some users here I can't follow. The operators do good job and make the best of a strange winter.
If you like to see real bandits ski area go to Kant-Sport kant-sport.ru (they stole 2x money from my skipass and don't know what customer relationship management)
Today seems to be last day at Lata Track slopes 😢Written March 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went here with my two children but we only stayed for a few minutes. There isn’t much to see. Yes a few butterfly’s but overall pretty poor.
No information on butterfly’s just one room with a few butterfly’s and cocoons.
DisappointingWritten July 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Moscow
- These are the most romantic places for outdoor activities in Moscow:See more romantic outdoor activities in Moscow on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for outdoor activities in Moscow:See more hidden gem outdoor activities in Moscow on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous outdoor activities in Moscow:See more adventurous outdoor activities in Moscow on Tripadvisor