- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travelers are saying
- The tour was excellent.
Irina was very competent and fun.
Despite the weather she took her time to carefully explain the history and architecture of the different buildings and attractions. Very professional.
I would recommend it to anyone wants to enjoy Moscow and its history.Written February 26, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything went well. The company is very accommodated. Kremlin tour was excellent. We were with kids (10 and 8 years old) and the guide tried to make it interesting for little ones.Written August 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a huge pleasure to get around the city with the tour. It was kind and very informative tour, Julia even helped me to reorganize my future plans! 10/10 would recommend for getting to know the city real quick!Written June 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The ticket is quite expensive and covers three different routes in a 24 hour period. The red route is quite exciting and takes about an hour. The bus comes every 10 to 15 minutes. However the other two routes take about two hours each and buses come every 30 to 40 minute period. If the bus is full then you have to wait at the stop for the next bus. So personally I feel that not much can be seen this way. I definitely was not impressed. However it must be noted that one can learn a lot about the history of MoscowWritten July 3, 2019
- The company o am reviewing is Sputnik Transfers. Not certain if Sputnik Excursions is the same company. Be that as it may I found Sputnik transfers to be reliable and professional this far. Transfer from Moscow airport to Central District. The transfer from St Petersburg station was flawless due to Lisa from Sputnik going the extra mile the evening before and enduring the driver was out side our carriage when the train arrived. We have one more transfer to St Petersburg airport. Impressed with vehicles, drivers and back office service.Written July 3, 2019
- Took bus from cruise terminal In Lisbon. Sockets on bus faulty so had to share 1 set of head phones with husband. Not ideal. Commentary not synchronised with journey so had passed landmark before knowing it. Bus travelled around industrial site so excellent view of Decathlon, Makro and Ikea! Then ride down dual carriageway, just like a trip down M25! A complete waste of 1 5 hrs and 25€Written January 17, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Moscow
- These are the best places for groups seeking hop-on hop-off tours in Moscow:See more hop-on hop-off tours for groups in Moscow on Tripadvisor