What travelers are saying
- My wife and I arrived after a 5 hour drive and chose the a high tea spa package
Which includes high tea , a relaxing soak in a roll top bath filled with tea & flower petals ! , ( they offer paper knickers if your shy) then whilst drying off we relaxed with a warm neck pillow till our massage room was ready,
The therapists we had were called Eva and Arika ,
Our package included an 80 minute massage with a choice of style, we chose Malay . It was fantastic , and excellent value at 710 ringets for both of us
At the time it’s 5.4 ringits to the £
So about £65.00 each
It was so good we booked for tomorrow
With Arika and Eva again
We were lucky it was quiet so I’d advise booking in advance
It’s not to be missed !
Thank you so muchWritten November 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I attended one-day yoga and meditation. Having previously done only few sessions of mindfulness and being almost new to the yoga practice, I did not exactly know what to expect. Throughout the class, the yoga instructor made it easy to be clam because of the instructions and environment that is much peaceful. I've been to other yoga places, very much that it is not that this is a better place to choose from others, but experiencing a cool climate and having to practice yoga would be a must try if you come to this part of Malaysia.Written February 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a traveller, visiting new places being my life goal,..If you are a person who want start your day with ocean wave sound with natural wind and ends with the same vibes, then you should choose Ombak House..Soyok and Jesse, the host builds a beautiful private DIY house ,..My days there was really fulfilled with the beautiful wave sound and wind, clean surroundings, sweet local people, and fabulous food.
Highly recommend to visit this place, at least once in your vacation plan.
I’ll definitely comeback again.Written August 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had nothing to do except read a book by the beach or pool. So, I decided to try the Anti Ageing Facial at Bayou Spa. It cost me RM220 for an hour of facial. The treatment started with a foot massage after soaking one's feet in a salted water and light massages to the feet. I enjoyed the facial massage very much and it ended with a cold towel on the face followed by a head and shoulder massage. I felt so relax after the treatment. A warm honey lemon tea was served after the treatment and it was very soothing to the throat. It is a good way to pass time in Hyatt Regency Kuantan. I will try the body massage on my next trip. The ladies at the reception and my therapist were very hospitable and friendly.Written March 15, 2015
- Best experience, professional massage therapist.
Location at Mentakab, Pahang.
No 18 & 20, Jalan Haji Kassim
Tel: 09-270 9666Written April 18, 2018
- Best place for massage and cupping therapy. Clean environment professional therapist. will come againWritten September 1, 2020
- Place have nice ambience well renovated very relaxing. Had a good 1 hour foot reflexology. Rm 50 for an hour of foot reflexologyWritten November 25, 2020
- Nice place, I prefer heavy pressure and the masseuse did it with perfect pressure and great techniqueWritten May 27, 2022
- Fantastic and well-worth visit to this place. We had a chance to realign and rebalance our bodies and we felt great immediately after. Pain in my neck dissapeared complety just after one session. Great ambience and worth every cent spent.Written September 14, 2023
- Was expecting much more from a hotel spa. Massage was average. My wife did her facial it was average too according to her. Only good thing was the relaxing ambience.Written December 2, 2020