Visitor Centers • Shopping Malls
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
730 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 730
What travelers are saying
- Maybe it is one of the best Michino Eki that I have ever seen: clean, spacious and fashionable. Its location, just beside a port, is also nice. To buy seafood is recommendable here, but on the day I visited I didn’t have a car. So I just take a look around. I would like to bring my wife and kid next time.Written September 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a newly opened huge shopping mall. It is linked to JR Okayama station by an underground passage. What is amazing is the beauty of its design. Shopping areas are bright and spacious. It is also a strong point that there are many rest areas with comfortable chairs. A shopping mall is indeed not a touristic attraction like a temple or a museum, but I believe that this mall is worth taking a look.Written March 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I love cats, so when we were in the Hagi area and heard of this temple we had to stop! It was pretty easy to find and there is parking. The temple itself is not huge, but fully decorated with all things cats! The stairs are lined with cute wooden cats and there are cat decorations everywhere, truly fascinating. Unfortunately, we were unable to go inside because of the virus, so we hope to come again when it is open and we did not see any real cats, it was in the afternoon so they were probably sleeping. We will definitely come back again at some point but I feel this is a unique temple and well worth a visit.Written August 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you have been to one in other part of japan , you would have find similarities in shops etc.
Go visit the place if you intend to spend some cash . Adidas happened to have additional storewide 60% off which resulted in smooth transitions of my cash to the cashierWritten December 21, 2019
- with a recently-opened cafe with delicious sweets and drinks, and changing exhibitions and events like image-projections, Hishio is definitely a place to visit!Written August 20, 2017
- A huge shopping mall boasting a wide range of shops. A wonderful food market on the ground floor. Well worth four hours adventure.Written February 26, 2020
- There is a chinese restaurant on the 4F, where I love their "tenshinmen" (Tenshin style noodle).
Tenshinmen and tenshinhan are only available in Japan, as these dishes were miracurously invented
in Japan. The restauran serves traditiona Chinese dishes designed for Japanese customers.Written October 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Chugoku
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Chugoku:See more shopping for groups in Chugoku on Tripadvisor