- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I had a free day in Hoi An, and rented motorbikes so we could visit the My Son temples. The company was a little more costly than competitors but their service warranted the additional expense. Upon rental, they sent detailed information showing how to get to different attractions using various routes for each (we decided to go to My Son temples, using back roads to avoid traffic as we have less than average experience with motorbikes), complete with a google map route so we could navigate without internet. The bikes come with a mount for your phone so you can follow the Google map route. The bikes were delivered to our hotel promptly and they simply asked us to give a 1hr notice for pickup when we were done. We had no problem with the bikes; quite the opposite, we had an exhilarating experience which will go down as one of the highlights of our trip to Vietnam.Written November 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend the Fishing village tour. Enjoyed the basket boat, cast net, fisherman ancester ceremony and the fresh meal. Overall, a great tour with wonderful staff proudly sharing their culture. Our guide/host Viet was informative and professional. Our basket boat skipper was Chung. He is excellent.Written November 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Picked up from Hoi an at 8pm from our accomodation. We drove for about 1 hour then stopped to get drinks which you really do need. After that we tracked up a trail following the path of a river. Some good views along the way but you need to wear sensible shoes/trainers. After a while we stopped by a lovely pool and took a welcomed swim. Great 4 hour walk and well recommended.Written August 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a lot of escape games in different countries. We liked this one a lot. The setting and the puzzles are great. Not too difficult tho, which we like.Written January 11, 2020
- We made the last minute decision to travel from Hue to Hoi An by motorbike after seeing that Motorvina offered a one way rental service and luggage delivery service. We popped by the shop and Thai Lê was super usual in ranging everything for us: superb Honda motorcycle (pristine new), luggage collection at the hotel, maps and information for luggage collection in Hoi An.
We enjoyed an amazing road trip on a great bike, and our luggage were safely waiting for us at the office in Hoi An - where the equally friendly staff agreed to let us keep the bike for out stay at a discounted price. Thumbs up? Keep up the good work!Written November 7, 2022
- We took an evening tour in Hoi An and it was great! We had some delicious local food (no tourists in the places we went!!), made dumplings and had a really fun ride on the vespas! Our guides, Sinh and Vinh were great. All in all, very recommended!!!!!!!Written November 30, 2022
- A really enjoyable diving trip with a good-hearted and humurous team of diving instructors! Our instructor was very professional and clear with directions - left feeling we had learned the skills we needed to learn on the advanced course.
We did a total of 5 dives and saw and abundance of coral and sea creaturea including parrot fish, butterfly fish, clown fish, barracuda, nudibranches and much more. My favourite part of the dive was going through a small cave - not too technical for our level but mysterious.
The water was crystal clear and full of things to see. Lunch on the beach was tasty and plentiful. Our instructor also had an underwater camera so took some cool pictures for us to remember the trip.
Allover a really great experience - thank you 🙂Written September 4, 2022
- Had gone diving with Blue's Coral dive centre to Chams Island in September 2022. Had an incredible experience - everything was taken good care of from start to end.
Had great fun dives and my friend experienced the try dives (she can't swim) and came back very confident, wanting more.
Visibility was good, boat was clean, great lunch arranged for at the island (many vegetarian options too!)
Steve was very accommodating with all our questions and overall, we had a brilliant experience!!Written November 14, 2022
- Long is a very good guide, he takes his time to explain everything that you are using for the cooking class. He shows you the local markets. His family welcomes you into their home and they all run the cooking class this is a genuine, caring, fantastic tour I couldn’t recommend it high enoughWritten November 14, 2022
- We was honeymooning in Vietnam and our tour with Ben & Yen was one of the highlights! We booked super last minute and Ben was so helpful and fitted us in. The tour itself was amazing, we saw beautiful places and had delicious food! Finishing at a beautiful waterfall where we were the only people there was great. Ben is super knowledgeable, fun and also a great photographer! Yen is an awesome driver 😎 Definitely book a tour! Thank you guys for an amazing day! 🧡Written December 7, 2022
- We had a wonderful day out viewing the beautiful scenery, mountains, beaches and local villages. Learnt a lot about the history and the Vietnamese way of life. Delicious lunch! Watch some locals harvesting oysters. Was a magnificent day trip!Written November 15, 2022
- Friendly staffs that are super welcoming! :) it was an interesting experience, the coconut boat was fun!Written November 27, 2022
- My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed this adventure with our wonderful guide Phu. The overcast weather and occasional rain could not dampen our enthusiasm for the gorgeous countryside and wonderful people we met on this trip. The motorbike was very comfortable for the nearly 300km return trip from Hoi An to Prao and back along the scenic Ho Chi Minh trail with many stops of interest along the way. Wonderful experience and would not hesitate to recommend if you are looking to venture into rural Vietnam and get a taste of life in these communities.Written November 17, 2022
- Lots of fun on the boat tour, the guide was very helpful and pointed out things of interest. Crab fishing and throwing out fishing net also included!Written December 2, 2022
- Great total experience, very friendly guide, who spoke good english and gave a lot of info. Beautiful ride from Hue to Hoi An. Must do when travelling in Vietnam.
Driver to a perfect restaurant at the heach for lunch. We loved it.Written December 1, 2022