Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
171 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 171
What travelers are saying
- Visited Hoi An as part of a TripADeal tour. This is an amazing place, we enjoyed delicious food and were able to attend a water puppet show, Hoi An Memories show, and took a boat river cruise. Our guide, Tom was fantastic, attentive, helpful and provided us with information and support. Tom had great time management skills and without rushing us he ensured he were able to enjoy every place and activity from the tour. Big thanks to Tom for his guidance and support!Written September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience at store 33! Great necklaces at excellent prices. Very lovely people and lovely nighttime atmosphere. Highly recommended!Written October 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- last year i watched Palao show at this center,it was produced by Lune production. the venue is special designed,remind me of the moon shape.it was interesting,cuz i watched the show on the full moon day(mid-Autumn festival).the show is interesting,it weaved Cham rituals,legends,philosophies into contemporary dance.staffs there friendly and nice,they provided drinks for us. worth a visit.Written August 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a great experience. It is an excellent experience for those looking for local food and craftsmanship. We found unique herbs over there.Written September 24, 2022
- This is one the of best exhibitions I have visited. Not only is it incredibly educational on the 54 ethnic groups throughout Vietnam but Rehnan’s storytelling for each group and costume is truly captivating. Thoroughly recommend visiting it as I think it’s a must see and truly important to Vietnam, thank you so much for creating this!Written October 4, 2022
- Enjoyable time with a family of four. Had fun watching my sons prepare the soil and plant some vegetablesWritten September 24, 2022
- Jack's Cafe is a great place to relax in Hoi An. They are doing an amazing work with rescued cats, and they need support to do it. So, they runs this cafe. You can go there and have a couple of beers or juices, have a delicious vegetarian food and play with the cats. Is so good! For animal's lovers this is a must to do.Written September 24, 2021
- Don't you just love a street market. We arrived at our Hotel, booked in and all that. Then we decided to go for a stroll. Just a few yards from our Hotel there was the market. Very colourful, very vibrant, and wonderfull smells to take in. You can look at all the stalls, my main interest is of course, the food one's. It really is a good market with lots to see and there are plenty of places to eat, if you are not fond of street food, so do not worry, just enjoy.Written August 14, 2020
- What a cool historial bridge, an amazing place to visit and photograph. Try to avoid the weekends though.Written July 24, 2022
- "Cua Dai" used to be one of the most beautiful beaches near Hôi An, with soft sand and blue warm waters. It is still beautiful, but has been suffering from erosion, which reduced severely the sand stretch at certain points. Anyway, after a day sightseeing around Hôi An and nearby attractions, allow yourself a quick dip and moments of relaxation on "Cua Dai Beach". Enjoy!Written November 27, 2020
- visited here twice last year september when i travlled to HoiAn.this market incldued open air stalls and indoors market. heard that the food inside the market is great, so i tried a food stall,stall no is E050,Ms Gai stall.i ordered the famous cau lau noodle and white rose.also avocado juice. all were delicious, they have veggie menu too. there are many food stalls selling same food,so just have a try here, you wont regret. another day i came here for clothes and souvenirs.i visited two stalls,first i bought a small lantern,and some embroidered items,like small drawstring bags.another stall,i bought two shirts and a short. the shirts are printed in bamboo.but after washing, the colour a bit faded,so quality not good.also,even i try hard to bargain,the price still higher,not cheap.so only suggest you trying the food here,if want to buy souvenirs or clothes,go to any shops outside the market.Written August 31, 2020
- Good place to learning cookingwith chef Hai. He is friendly and funny. We hope comeback Hoi An and learning more in future.Written February 17, 2020
- SHHHH everyone, this is our secret. Minutes over the bridge to the busy old town, on the island slower pace, more relaxed some great places to eat. We lived there for 3 months last year, and on other visits over 5 years.
It is developing and that big resort on the right over the bridge is a worry . Can see the locals being squeezed out by money wanting to build resorts. Lets hop[e that it is controlled.
Hoi An is at risk of cooking the golden goose with what I've seen over just 7 years. whole blocks bulldozed for mega-resorts. That island with the HoiAn theme park is just too too expensive and why would you go to a mock Hoi An in the middle of real Hoi An? don't get it.
But just love Hoi An and love being able to glide in and out of the busyness over the bridge.Written September 28, 2020
- It was ok to visit the town: families selling ceramics and you are able to try it yourself: nice gesture. We were absolutely surprised by the Terracotta Park: what a great way to show the possibilities of this material! Great garden with beautiful statues, a part with miniature famous buildings if you like that kind of thing.
We really liked the contemporary architecture (beautiful natural light fall) of the buildings and the displayed contemporary art. Next to the beautifully displayed history of ceramics in this region it was an absolute joy to wander about and experience the creativity of the different artist. Buy the extra ticket and visit the museum if you have any interest in contemporary art. We absolutely loved it and couldn’t stop taking pictures :)Written August 13, 2022
- Definitely worth a visit as part of your 5 choices on the old town ticket, marvellous sculptures and a quiet place.Written March 4, 2020