Boat Tours • Fishing Charters & Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great staff and gear. We rented stand up paddle boards for two hours. Metal drink bottles and dry bags can also be borrowed (included in the price).
It’s easy to paddle across the channel to a beautiful peaceful island where you can paddle in very calm water amongst the palm trees. A really nice escape from the bustling ancient town. We only saw 4 others during our two hour paddle. I'd recommend this over the touristy round boat rides.Written September 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Where do we start! So much to see and do for the whole family. Selena was the most delightful tour consultant - knowledgable and genuinely interested in finding the right experiences for our family at the right price. Thank you, Selena!Written January 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Hoi an in August, and that's exactly the very first time, amazing time we found the best paradise inside Palm forest.
Supported by Thu Bon River Tour Team, especially Nguyen (as remembered) a lady in Yellow, sunshine smiling and so so aldorable. She put us step by step to explore Hoi An in palm, boating, enjoying specialty, catching marine, and a yatch of story about life in here.
Guides did very good job at service , cuisine was great, fisherman was skilled.
If you would like to relax, if you would like to explore, if you would like to dive in Hoi An soul.. just come hereWritten August 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 4 of us booked a cooking class with Long. The booking starts with a market and river tour. He purchased fresh ingredients at the local market and then took us to his fishing village just a few minutes outside Hoi An. We then went on a basket boat river tour which was a lot of fun. We then went back to his family restaurant where we began our cooking class of local dishes using the fresh ingredients from the market. Long and his sister talked about the local dishes and ingredients as they showed us how to make spring rolls, rice pancakes, seafood stir fry and banana flower salad. All the dishes were amazing and the food was plentiful. The whole experience is well worth your time and money and it was very enjoyable all around! Highly recommend checking this out if you’re into food.Written January 9, 2020
- My family went for a 4D3N trip to Da Nang, Hoi An, Bana Hills and Mountains. Kathy is the one helps me on all the arrangement. Kathy is very polite, patient and responsive. Entire trip wasWritten September 10, 2022
- Go for short cruise to visit local craft villages like the Fishing Village, Pottery Village and Carpentry Village.Written July 26, 2015
- Viet Silk Travel provided everything we needed, air tickets throughout Asia, great recommendations for food, tailors, entertainment, interactive experiences with locals.
My adult daughter, her good friend and I felt cared for well.Written January 12, 2020
- Booked full-day tours in Hoi An with many interesting activities such as cooking class in the village, good meal made by ourself!Written September 16, 2022