- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Renting from here was a pleasure!
We used a 150cc scooter to take us up the hai can pass and it was a real pleasure!
I also rented their new Yamaha mt-15 which was a great fun round the rural lanes.
Great service and reliable communication.
I even had a discount when I was unable to use the bike in bad whether.
Overall an easy and great experience, I must recommend!
Many thanksWritten August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best bike rental service in Hoi an! We had some trouble with parking and Ran went out of her way to help us! So friendly and helpful we appreciate everything she did and the bike was fantasticWritten July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a private evening food tour with Anna Trang, Hanna Uyên, Flower Hoa, and Phúc. They picked us up from our hotel and we spent the next 4 hours being motorbiked around different parts of Hoi An to sample the local foods. The foods was delicious and our hosts had already picked out some of the best spots like Madam Khanh - The Banh Mi Queen, other places were other more local places that you would only know if you wandered into an alley or was a local yourself. We tried so many things including drinks like corn and lotus seed milk - which we never had before either. Our hosts ate with us family style when we go the banh xeo place showing us the proper technique to enjoy it thoroughly. They were all quite engaging, enthusiastic and we really enjoyed their company. When there were things on the streets were were walking by, they also helped us order. The food and drinks were delicious and afterwards, we took a nice stroll along the river in Ancient Town to burn some calories. The night ended with a small but thoughtful parting gift of special green milk tea as a surprise. Anna followed up with me to provide information on the Hoi An Memories show - we really appreciate all the help!Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rented our motors from Styles and are very happy with there service. They took the time to instruct us for getting ready to do the loop. Gave us help with tying the luggage and when we came back had a cold beer waiting for us. After handling the financial details he ordered dinner and let us use the shower to get freshen up.
Thanks a lot!!Written June 28, 2022
- We are a family with a little 7yo girl. Rented the bike from our hotel (Silk Village Hoi An) - The reception lady made a phone call and the bike was brought in a matter of minutes. 150K per day (cost of petrol not included. 20K was enough for the whole 2 days of riding around Hoi An and vicinity - old town, beach, pottery village, etc).
The procedure for the rental was fast and easy. The bike was amazing, best motorcycle we've rented in Vietnam.Written August 2, 2022
- “Great service”
The people were really freindly and the bikes were great. amazing place !!!!
Quaility helmet, support 24/24Written April 14, 2021
- We had a great tour. My family of four were each passengers on the back of a motorbike. We did the Hue Van Pass from Danang to Hue. They sent our bags to the hotel by bus as we had a lot of luggage. They were safe, and professional. It is true what you read that the bikes speedometers don’t work and they are old bikes. But this did not effect our day in any way. They wrote safely and at the speed we requested. We had an awesome day and stopped at many sites. The guys were fun and all had a sense of humour.Written December 22, 2019
- I’ve visited Hoian many times due to my work. Renting a scooter is an ideal way to get around Hoian. Lucky me my homestay is very close to Mr. Tuan shop. All the bikes come with good condition and he always gave me a good deal.
He is very kind and knowledgeable about Hoian hidden places to visit as well.Written May 29, 2019
- We went on a all day motorcycle tour with Mr Thong as our tour guide. What a great day, spectacular scenery, visited local areas, ate with the locals, visited and cooled down in an amazing waterfall. Bikes were very comfortable, regular stops very helpful for the butt. Would highly recommend it if you are coming to hoi an.Written September 10, 2019
- We booked a day long cycling tour from Hoi An to My Son with our fit friends who agree that it was our best day in Vietnam! Our guide, Vet, was simply awesome! From the start he was great making sure we were safe and comfortable on our bikes for what turned our to be a 30 mile ride. (We had a harrowing bike tour the week before in Hanoi with quite the opposite tour guide). He spoke excellent English and was so happy and informative. We rode thru the beautiful Hoi An countryside through rice fields, back yards, schools, neighborhood temples and markets. Vet stopped along the way at markets to buy us fresh fruit and explain the different things for sale. We even stopped in a field and picked a watermelon which we ate at our tea stop! The roads and paths were uncrowded and easy to ride. My Son was beautiful and uncrowded at lunchtime. We ate at a small place outside of the sanctuary and had the most delicious My Quang! We rode in the van back to a beach in Hoi An which was beautiful. Vet gave us time to relax and take a quick swim before riding the most interesting 6 miles back to our hotel with gardens, neighborhoods, cemeteries, and temples. During the entire ride people would call out "Hello"- farmers, children, parents. It was an amazing Vietnam experience!! I wish we had more time to do another tour with Vet. We will be back again,Written April 4, 2019
- I love the bicycle, very beautiful. Very cheap, about 30.000 VND/ 24h. I satisfied. I have a good trip. Thanks Golden chicken.Written January 11, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi An
- These are the best places for couples seeking gear rentals in Hoi An:See more gear rentals for couples in Hoi An on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking gear rentals in Hoi An:See more gear rentals for groups in Hoi An on Tripadvisor