- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- a beautiful little temple in the heart of the city, so interesting and so beautiful, don't miss it, its gorgeousWritten April 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The old house remains as it’s original design and pass on for generations. A typical Chinese mixed with Japanese design house of ancient day. With an open centre court for fresh air and sunlight. One interesting part of the house kept the records of flood level and the earlier flood was so high that’s hard to believe.Written September 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Definitely worth a visit as part of your 5 choices on the old town ticket, marvellous sculptures and a quiet place.Written March 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gate 1 Tours arranged this enjoyable trip up the Thu Bon River by boat, to Kim Bon Village from Hoi An. Numerous local craftsmen & artisans sell their carvings and wares from within their working studios. Here I located well-made items to bring home for gifts and for myself. We walked the village streets and visited the open-air food market, where we were introduced to fruit we had never before seen nor tasted. We also visited a location along the river near where we had docked, and saw the building of a traditional boat, passing livestock in pens on a farm along the way. Very interesting & pleasant Vietnamese village experience.Written February 17, 2020
- The Old House of Phung Hung, located in Hoi An old city is a cultural old architectural building. Built over 100 years ago during the development of the city of Hoi An. It has both Chinese and Japanese architecture. It is worth exploring to appreciate the old heritage. It has two floors. Some Interesting altars for the deities can be seen. While not verified, we were told the owner still reside in the house.Written September 12, 2022
- Arrive hungry!
While they do offer other items the set menu is a well priced and great introduction to the deliciousness that is banh xeo.
You'll be served a veritable mountain of delicious food, banh xeo pancakes, fried spring rolls, 2 types of meat on a stick, a basket of assorted greens and their wonderful dipping sauce and then you'll be shown how to eat it.
Once you have chowed your way through the very generous portion you are given a lovely mousse dessert - mango or chocolate.
They staff and owners are friendly and attentive, although not annoyingly so.
We make it a point to visit at least once every trip to Hoi An. Honestly we would go more often as it is so tasty but the portions are huge.Written August 20, 2022
- Dropped by here and whilst inside the heavens opened so we spent over an hour whilst waiting for the rain to subside. Having so much time gave us a real insight into the finer detail of the art work and architecture and the old chap taking the tickets treated us like long lost family, what a star, bringing out drinks and chocolate, truly hospitable.Written August 4, 2019
- it belongs to Tran family ,but the place quite like a souvenir shop.that time i visited quite late,they juat want to close,but seeing me entered,they still let me in,so a bit hurry,can not learn anything from here.maybe will go hext time.Written August 31, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi An
- These are the best places for kid-friendly historic sites in Hoi An:See more historic sites for kids in Hoi An on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking historic sites in Hoi An:See more historic sites for groups in Hoi An on Tripadvisor