- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great experience at store 33! Great necklaces at excellent prices. Very lovely people and lovely nighttime atmosphere. Highly recommended!Written October 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Don't you just love a street market. We arrived at our Hotel, booked in and all that. Then we decided to go for a stroll. Just a few yards from our Hotel there was the market. Very colourful, very vibrant, and wonderfull smells to take in. You can look at all the stalls, my main interest is of course, the food one's. It really is a good market with lots to see and there are plenty of places to eat, if you are not fond of street food, so do not worry, just enjoy.Written August 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- visited here twice last year september when i travlled to HoiAn.this market incldued open air stalls and indoors market. heard that the food inside the market is great, so i tried a food stall,stall no is E050,Ms Gai stall.i ordered the famous cau lau noodle and white rose.also avocado juice. all were delicious, they have veggie menu too. there are many food stalls selling same food,so just have a try here, you wont regret. another day i came here for clothes and souvenirs.i visited two stalls,first i bought a small lantern,and some embroidered items,like small drawstring bags.another stall,i bought two shirts and a short. the shirts are printed in bamboo.but after washing, the colour a bit faded,so quality not good.also,even i try hard to bargain,the price still higher,not cheap.so only suggest you trying the food here,if want to buy souvenirs or clothes,go to any shops outside the market.Written August 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We usually only buy clothes or shoes off the rack/shelf in Hoi An as so often getting something made is really hassle - too many fittings, not quite right etc.
On a wet day this market makes a perfect place to wander. We had no plan to buy anything in particular. My husband was buying something in a stall opposite for the grandkids and I had a glance over the shoes in Dat Thanh. The shoes weren't particularly different from most of the other shoes about but I noticed one that I really liked. And that's how it begins! Ended up buying some flat sandals off the stall and ordered another pair with extra cushioning and a lower heel. The lady was very accomodating and we returned two days later for collection. I ended up ordering another pair of sandals and my husband decided to have some tactical boots made up. This was quite a challenge as there was no sample and we used photos from the internet and it needed to be done in 24 hours. The lady agreed to deliver to our hotel out at the beach. We met up in the foyer. My sandals were fine but my husbands boots too long. An hour later they were dropped off again all fixed .
Very impressed with the leather standard and quality of manufacture. Great service. Will definitely re-visit on our next trip.Written October 8, 2017
- We love to buy here fresh fruit and vegetables. People are very nice and prices are cheap. If you want to enjoy the real life style and learn about the history of a country, you must visit the local markets. This especially is very interesting.Written April 26, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi An
- These are the best places for budget-friendly flea & street markets in Hoi An:See more budget-friendly flea & street markets in Hoi An on Tripadvisor