- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 565
What travelers are saying
- Went to stall #34 Mr Thanh! He was the best, highly recommend!! Bought great incense for a great priceWritten December 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great taste of Vietnamese history and culture. One of the most unique places we’ve visited during our time in Vietnam, this gallery took us on a journey through Vietnam, from North to South, showcasing the spectacular traditional clothing and stories from hundreds of cultural groups. Rehahn’s portraits were intimate and full of life.Written December 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not the tidiest place, but the low price and center location make up for that.
every night on my bike ride into town - a must -
Great experiences on the basket ride & lantern river rides. Excellent introduction of Vietnamese food.Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Must stop by Mrs Vans in the Hoi an food market! Amazing traditional food for great prices and Mrs Van is the best! She even cycled down the street after us after we left our bag there!Written November 12, 2022
- I have previously visited and purchased 2 painting from this shop, both are amazing and I've only recently been able to frame and put them up onto a wall. Get constant compliments about how amazing the look from people visiting and how they could be in a gallery.
Will return again once covid is over to expand my home gallery.Written June 28, 2021
- This is a gallery, but I mainly recommend it for the cafe inside where you can drink a wonderful cup of chrysanthemum tea in peaceful and stylish surroundingsWritten March 25, 2019
- I brought a high waisted skirted swim bottom, kind of a retro look, that was too big on me and was hoping I could get it taken in. I haven’t been able to find anything like it in my size at stores. (This is the down side to losing weight, I guess?) Even better than taking it in, she was able to make a duplicate in a smaller size. I also brought a dress that I love and she was able to copy it. I felt that the price was really affordable, I’d asked about the dress at another place and was quoted almost double the price.
The turn around time was so fast. 24 hours and she had everything done.
Added bonus- she was super sweet to my kids who were trying to wait patiently for me, but still being wiggly kids.Written December 13, 2019
- This shop was lovely. Beautiful quality, helpful assistants. Helps that there were a few ranches with slightly different productsWritten October 19, 2019
- We visited the gallery (shop) in Hoi An where we bought some lovely pieces for our home - the woman assisting us was lovely and the items were shipped. Two items were damaged during shipping but Au Lac quickly replaced them with new items and communicated with me via email the whole time - what fabulous customer service. Highly recommend a visit to the store - such beautiful work at good prices. We will treasure our pieces forever. Thank you Hoa and Au Lac!Written January 29, 2019
- We stumbled upon this Art Gallery Museum by accident.
What a wonderful place. The work of Rehahn, a french photographer is stunning, and the ‘story’ equally as wonderful.
Rehahn is seeking out the 51 local tribes and having got to know them, takes the most beautiful photographs. He often thanks the people by buying them a cow, or a boat, depending on their needs.
This is a bit of Social History that should not be overlooked.Written November 7, 2018
- We bought a painting here after searching many of the other art work shops. The prices were very reasonable for an original artwork by very talented artists. From small to large artworks the fixed prices ranged from VND300,000 (US$13) to VND 1,000,000 (US$44) This artwork will be a wonderful souvenir of our stay in Hoi An.
We didn't have a coffee but the cafe was really cute. Great place to avoid the tourist crowds and so something a little bit off the beaten path.Written October 27, 2018
- There are a selection of stone sculptures spread out on the bank of the river on the island side. Some are quite interesting but really nothing to wow!
Maybe I am biased as I live near to the Yorkshire Sculpture ParkWritten March 5, 2019
- We came across this familiar gallery in hoi an and we bought very nice paints and the price was also very good. I recomend 100% this placeWritten January 8, 2020
- I hear great London club music, I see a stylish salesperson, turn around and see a world-class pop-up store. Perfect place for inspiration.Written March 13, 2019
- Loved this store. Art was adorable and owner was wonderful. She never pushed a sale and was patient enough to answer all our questions.Written July 9, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi An
- These experiences are best for shopping in Hoi An:
- Da Nang - Hoi An Shore Excursion Tour
- Hoi An Hue Ba Na Da Nang Tour
- Shore Excursion - Da Nang, Hoi An Private Tour from Chan May/Tien Sa port
- PhotoShoot Ao Dai Viet Nam In Hoi An
- Shopping and Enjoying Tour in Hoi An