- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great place! Nice music! The oweners are friendly. The staffs are very nice. Food is delicious :* Recommend here. Talented family bandWritten June 10, 2021
- Mr. Vy was an incredible host and server, he was incredibly friendly and gave the best recommendations for food and drinks. He explained the the history and meaning of the ingredients for the cocktails, and was so pleasant with our children. We highly recommend visiting the deck. The view is incredible and the team absolutely wonderful.Written August 26, 2022
- I loved my nightly cocktail at this lovely bar. The basil martini is a must try and Minh provided excellent, friendly service.Written January 4, 2020
- My wife and i had a great time at this bar, we played some pool and they asked us to select songs for the dj, had some drinks and nice conversation with the staff. If you’re looking for a “rock bar” in hoi an, this is for sure your best bet. Would go again!Written October 2, 2019
- Chilled little behind the house bar in Anbang. A little hard to find but at night just look for blue LED lights down the alley on the fence.
Love Lucas and Tama. Good friends Amigo.Written October 17, 2018
- They collect all expat in hoi an and it is so exciting. Definitely good pub with good music , narrow but stylish, good drink. Try it if you in hoi an.Written December 6, 2019
- Great bar, run by great people. draws a lot of local expats to get some good insider info about the town as well as tourists and locals. Everyone is friendly and everyone has a story to tell and their favourite spots to get suggestions on where to go and what to see. You can relax by the fire or sit at the bar to have a chat late into the night.Written March 15, 2020
- Wonderful service and local expat hangout in high class, original decor.
This place feels like home: location inside of a nicer building, friendly down to earth staff, a few live in pets(lovely doggies), and free choice of tunes, where people choose music.
Lovely Sunny, served up a warm, eclectic fusion of drinks, as local expats, shared tales and stories of home life and local life.
A classy place set inside a fitting larger town of wonderful discovery!Written May 23, 2016
- Come to this bar and you will get a such lovely atmosphere with beautiful staffs special the manager ocean, she made my night, highly recommend to all travellers.Written September 21, 2014
- Gotta visit this place while in the "Old Town".The owners rock and the beer is the cheapest in town (not the local draft but the real bottled beer). Great tunes and free everything including a shot, pool and beer! Come here and you won't regret It!Written January 26, 2018
- This place has a great atmosphere, excellent staff and awesome tunes. With DJs playing live some weekends.
Well worth a visit if your in An Bang or Hoi AnWritten February 27, 2017
- Ok so- we crossed the bridge to the night market and were being given flyers to all of these different bars claiming crazy deals - free bottles of vodka, sheisha, beer pong etc. these seemed too good to be true - well, they weren't untrue. We ended up going to Backpackers Bar because it had a deal that was $5 all you can drink mixed drinks and this seemed more realistic than Mr Bean's free everything no money needed offers. We soon learned that it was RICE alcohol that they put in the drinks instead of the normal stuff. The rice kind is much stronger (and at times a lot more fun). BUT - be warned - this will hurt you in the morning. They did not lie to us with these deals they definitely served us what they advertised but with a small alteration - it seemed to be home brewed and thus they could sell for cheap. I'd still recommend but be cautious!Written July 25, 2016
- They got us with "buy one drink get one free" it only applies to one obscure local beer.. we had rats running under our feet while eating a poor meal do not go there at all . Good roof top view THATS ALL.
The rat in the picture is real upstairs on the floor .Written September 10, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi An
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Hoi An:See more bars & clubs for couples in Hoi An on Tripadvisor