Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I live in sharjah and I have been to many spas in dubai as well but this is one of the best experiences I have had and the best spa I have been to. The Moroccan bath was the best ever they use the most amazing aromatic products and it was for an hour and half of absolutely bliss. face reshing with mandarin and foam massage and hair treatment is one of the best I have had along with it I also tried the Hilot massage which cleared the blockages with the amazing aromatic oils they use so much so I wanted to even buy the oils which are so worth it and they even sell them there.Ms Ulana the manager is so friendly and welcoming that you always want to go back and I must say Ms Marlyn is the best masseuse ever so much so you want to go back for more ...I cant wait to go back and try other massages as they are truly worth the money spent and you come out feeling ever refreshed...Written January 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This spa is close for those that live in Sharjah and about half the price you'll pay in Dubai. It's not quite as nice or fancy as the ones in Dubai but for a massage, it does the trick. The staff is friendly, kind and provides a nice service. It's a bit no frills but again, for the price point, it's a good deal.Written March 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sharjah
- These places are best for hammams & turkish baths in Sharjah:See more hammams & turkish baths in Sharjah on Tripadvisor