Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We visited a pottery shop. They showed us how the potteries were made.There were lots of colourful items for sales ranging from utensils to lamps.Written May 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- OK so I had given a very poor review of this place before in anger due to a breakdown in communication over the covid period. I accused them of stealing from me because the pottery never arrived, only to find out that it was sat in customs in my home country the whole time.
I paid a lot of money for my goods but don't think I necessarily care, I had a discount, I paid a price. The goods arrived very well packed eventually, the wife was happy. Seems like I should have bargained harder.
We had a good drink at the place, the pottery was fun for a minute. Would I go back? If I was in the area, yes. Would I buy from them again? Also yes but bargain harder. Was the overall experience positive? Yes
The number I was contacted from was discontinued, the email address' on the paperwork was incorrect. Hence the breakdown in communication. I had assumed the worst and was wrong.Written August 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This workshop, partially built into a hillside, creates ceramic pieces from nearby Red River clay. There is a showroom of more simple "tourist" pieces, and a large gallery of high-quality "collector" ceramics with intricate local designs. The best pieces have a significant amount of ground quartz included to make them more durable. The owners will demonstrate the creation of some of their signature forms, and are most hospitable.Written October 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Avanos
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Avanos:See more sights & landmarks in Avanos on Tripadvisor