- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 136
What travelers are saying
- We have visited Phuket on several occasions and have seen how talented the local artists are. We came across Patong Inn Art and were mesmerised by the beautiful artwork. We decided to get a portrait painted of our puppy as well as a painting for our friend. I can not express how beautiful these paintings turned out, photos and words don’t do it justice.
We wanted to make a few alterations with the background colour and both Ray and Keem were so supportive and accomodating. I highly recommend visiting theses guys, a memory that will last forever!Written August 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is not bad, tourist price so it's not cheap, come here for a night market experience, visit once is enough.Written September 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As it was raining almost every day, Jungceylon was quite busy. It is still undergoing renovations, especially at the main and back entrances. There are a few wings, the Botanica wing is the busiest as it houses both Big C supermarket and Robinson dept store.
The nicer restaurants are mainly at the Garden wing with 1 fine dining Thai restaurant. Food court here has pretty good/authentic local food and is slightly cheaper than the fancy food court at Central Festival.Written August 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During the past many years I have bought tailored clothes from Instyle Bespoke Tailors in Phuket and I have been very pleased with the quality of the clothes and the great personal service by the owner Manit. I can only recommend this store as I can have the clothes exactly as I want it to be, and it always fit my body very good. I especially like their suits which have a very exclusive quality, but I have also bought a lot of shirts for work throughout the years. Only negative thing is that the shirts I bought many years ago now don't fit me any more ;-)Written June 20, 2023
- There is so much to buy. The ships we went into, the staff were running around helping find sizes and styles to suit.
As long as you are willing to go through the shops, find things and bargain - it should be easy to find fair price.
So much to choose.
It is common for a shop owner to own 3-4 shops in the same markets, so that is hood due to a large supply of styles and sizesWritten May 22, 2023
- Central shopping center is located at the end of Bangla Road street , about 100 meters walk, where most of Brando's restaurants serve local Thai food to (western) hamburgers. My wife and I enjoyed the Thai food, but my daughter preferred the hamburger.Written July 30, 2023
- Mr. Sunny, the owner of Royal Armani Suit, is a very friendly individual. At first, you may think he tries to sell you the whole shop, but it is just his personality, as I came to discover over numerous visits. I am fairly familiar with tailors, having my suits made in Hong Kong and China, but I had never received such fast and good service. It takes more or less 4 days to get a suit made, including 2 fittings for a perfect product. Mr. Sunny will take an almost perfect product back to make it absolutely perfect... this is what I call service! Also, once you have your measures on file, things become even faster. You just go, pick a fabric, a style, and come back next day for the first fitting. At the second fitting, Sunny's well trained eye will detect every detail to fix and you will get a perfect suit.
Try Royal Armani and you will not be disappointed. I have a closet full of his suits, waistcoats, shirts and leather jackets.Written September 30, 2016
- wonderful and having fun visiting this Apichart art Gallery, i love paintings so much thats why i appreciated alot about art.. you too can visit..Written November 12, 2019
- Stunning small but high end landscape photography gallery in Patong, Phuket. Very nice worldwide collection of fine art prints. Nice is that you can buy take away poster tubes.Something different for Patong... Highly recommended!Written February 12, 2021
- This is a nice market, opening only by night. They provide a good choice of food and drinks, juices, smoothies, seafood and thai food...and of course the "everything fried" food....Written March 16, 2020
- Amazing service. Highly professional, great results. 2 suits made from Italian fabric. Very friendly staffWritten September 25, 2023
- Friends and I were in Phuket for only a few days and we came back 3 times!! Lovely staff so friendly! Very happy customers :))Written July 15, 2023
- I stayed in Phuket for about five days, nearby Patong in Kamala. I needed a new suit and some shirts for work and had researched a few places prior to my visit and had settled on Magnifique: how fortunate that I did! Krishna and the team are very welcoming and very professional. We discussed my requirements, examined the different fabrics available, discussed styling, lining and so on. I selected an Australian super 150s merino in navy for a suit, and some wonderful cotton for my shirts. A quick measure and an appointment for a second sitting arranged. The team always manage to work around your schedule and the shoe is open to around 10:30 on most nights. The end result was an impeccably tailored suit that fits so, so well and looks exfellent, and five marvellous white cotton long sleeved business shirts. You cannot go wrong selecting Magnifique, they are excellent from start to finish.Written September 21, 2023
- I had an exceptional experience with Chris and his team, when we needed tailored suits for myself and the groomsmen they did not let us down. Their professionalism and dedication to ensuring our suits fit perfectly was truly outstanding. They went above and beyond, tailoring our suits multiple times to guarantee a flawless fit. I can't thank them enough for their excellent service, which played a significant role in making our special day even more memorable. I highly recommend this tailoring business to anyone in need of top-notch tailoring services.Written September 27, 2023
- We went to Exclusive Tailors in Patong in Aug 23, they stitched two men’s suits and 6 shirts, to perfection in just a couple of days.
They were so good and professional.
They had a great variety of material to choose from.
I would defy recommend. KiranWritten September 8, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Patong
- These are the most romantic places for shopping in Patong:See more romantic shopping in Patong on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Patong:See more hidden gem shopping in Patong on Tripadvisor