- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Very cool tour, and something you would never experience by yourself. We had an amazing guide called Tik, who told us all about the jungle and the plants in itWritten January 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the few operators in this beautiful part of Thailand that will accommodate younger children. At the last minute we contacted them and they arranged a car to pick us up and take us to a quiet spot on the River Kwai, loaded us in our kayaks, gave us water, and sent us down the river until the bridge. An amazing experience. The guide spoke French and a little English but he was kind and helpful. Definitely worth checking out if you want to do something with younger children.Written August 10, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a one-hour tour, and it was great. The scenery is really jaw-dropping from the river, and Laurent was friendly and a good guide. The process would be a little bit improved with an information pack sent to customers on booking on what to expect (hotel pickup is free in one direction only, what to bring, and so on), but the overall experience was excellent and we'd highly recommend both the activity and the company.Written June 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pat is an exceptional tour guide. She speaks excellent English, has a lot of knowledge, friendly and pleasant and approachable to children. She took us to great sites around Kanchanaburi such as a river with swimming monkeys, a market on an active railway of course Erawan Waterfalls. She taught us what food we should buy in the food market and gave us a lot of information about Thailand. A very reasonable price and a large and luxurious car. Highly recommended.Written October 19, 2022