- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- What a pleasant afternoon with nice result. An excellent place to go do some artwork (even when you are inexperienced!) when you are visiting Arusha. Rayson is a very patient and friendly teacher!!Written March 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I spent a real lovely time during my stay there as a traveler volunteer with Moivaro Cultural tourism mostly with the owner Lucas zayako who is very friendly, smily and kind. I can only just recomand this place if you come in Arusha mostly if you like nature, autenticity, very chilled area and if you want to support local and solidarité tourism... You will dont regret!Written July 14, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Reuben showed us around his beautiful charity, which included the orphanage/school, coffee farm, fruit farm, and dairy farm. It was an incredible cultural experience and would highly recommend it!Written October 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We just finished a 4 day safari with Lucas' African Adventures and we couldn't be happier with our experience! From the start, communication with Lucas was great and everything was taken care of before we even arrived in Africa. Jastuce and Innocent were our drivers/guides and they were friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the areas we visited and the animals we saw. We saw EVERYTHING and it was fantastic! The days were long but filled with game drives which we loved. In the Serengeti, we stayed at the Serengeti Safari Lodge and it was such a cool place. The staff was incredibly polite and helpful and the rooms were beautiful. You could literally hear the wild animals outside your room at night. We would definitely recommend Lucas' African Adventures for any future safari!Written September 27, 2023
- We booked our 5 day Safari through Lifestyle as we were recommended. They didn’t disappoint. They came too our hotel a day before the safari to explain what to expect and went through all the details.
We were given Justin as our tour guide and he was brilliant, he got really involved with us as there was 7 of us and kept giving us information on all the parks and he could spot an animal from miles away. The accommodation the lifestyle picked were great, our favourite being hippo trails as in the evening giraffes, buffalo would walk past and could hear the lions roar at night.Written July 9, 2023
- It was a great experience. The people were very friendly and welcoming, we laughed a lot also.
The food fantastic and we had a wonderful time.
Thank you for everything!Written August 5, 2022
- I had an amazing time. In September 2016, I actually paid to summit Mount Kilimanjaro from the Tanzania side in 7 days, but due to my wonderful crew actually finished and submitted the mountain in 6 days. Great experience!Written April 25, 2019
- We had an unbelievable time at our safari and a massive thanks to Freddie (our guide) who was incredible and knew exactly where to go and was always so knowledgable about every animal and plant. Thank you Freddie for making it such an awesome experience!Written August 26, 2022
- I was blown away by the natural splendor and incredibly interesting culture of Tanzania.
We visited a village on the way to Ngorongoro Crater that felt very authentic, as there were no other tourists around. I was surprised to find that this cultural experience was even more awe inspiring than the wildlife safari. That being said, the sheer volume of animals and natural beauty we witnessed in Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Tarangire, and Mkomazi parks was simply mind blowing. Our guide Moses was very professional and knowledgeable about local wildlife and tribal groups including the Maasai, Barabaig and Pare. We learned that there are more than 120 tribes in the country! Incredible.
Ubora Adventures came highly recommended to me from a family friend and my expectations were exceeded tenfold. If you are on the fence about taking the leap of a safari adventure, go for it! This team will make sure you have an extraordinary experience.Written January 16, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Arusha
- These are the best places for couples seeking paint & pottery studios in Arusha:See more paint & pottery studios for couples in Arusha on Tripadvisor