- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- ...and this is a pretty good one to visit. Lot's of memorials to the fallen soldiers of the various countries the sent troops here during the Korean War. Kind of glad to see there wasn't a big focus on the Americans. I guess I am American although I don't want to think I am for reasons you don't know even if you do know me. A lot of the prominent memorials were from other countries, somewhat strikingly Türkiye (I think they're insecure about being called Turkey). I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't even know if Turkey's monuments are any more prominent than any other country either. I will say I don't think (I may be wrong meaning "I think"? - no I mean "maybe there are") there are any Korean soldiers buried here. Why wouldn't they include their own? Who built and runs this cemetery anyway: UN, Korea? My kind of focus was on Australia and South Africa. I wanted to take pictures of whatever is related to those countries because I wanted to send them to my friends Jonty (South Africa) and John (the other). I don't know how much they're really friends - well maybe John. OK - I know I'm incoherent. Come here and enjoy the beautiful nature and somber vibe and go to Peace Work which is adjacent.Written September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Maganda ang lugar, May mga board walk siya sa cliff. Hindi siya hiking, board walks at semented path siya Ading. Mayroon din siyang light house at maliit na hanging bridge. Mula dito eh makikita mo Ang magandang veiw Ng haeundae Beach. Andito din Ang APEC house, bisitahin mo, free entrance siya. Kung naiihi Ka din, May malinis sa CR sa ApEC house, welcome ka. Huwag mahiya. Kung bibisita ka nga Haeundae beach, isabay mo na itong Dongbaek island, free din Naman. Makikita mo itong Dongbaek island Mula sa Haeundae beach. Go na sis and bro.Written August 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Worth a look around and a walk. The Busan Tower is located here. Pretty with nice views. Peaceful. I wouldn't say it's the nicest park in the world but I liked it. Clean and well looked after. There are a few eateries too.Written June 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great trail along the coast, with steep uphill and downhill stretches, with fantastic views of the ocean and towards the end of the Haeundae area! One-way trip takes between 1.5 and 2 hours!Written September 6, 2020
- A nice walk and beautiful surrounding in the area. This place will be more enjoyable not in summer as it’s very hot and very humid, but in spring or autumn I am sure! The APEC house has a nice garden that is overlooking the lighthouse and the sea. The view from their garden is breathtaking.Written August 22, 2022
- Take the cable car from Geumgang Park for some breath taking views on Busan and its surroundings. The ride in itself is unforgettable, but when you reach the top it's only a short walk to the Geumjeongsanseong fortifications. The walk is nice and quite easy. Lovely!Written August 23, 2019
- Was a great day outdoor and walk in the park and the healing forest. Few trail and amazing wood structure to take you top of one hill. Fun day to relax. Get there via the busan air cruise cable car. Fun.Written June 28, 2020
- A beautiful community park. We walked to the park from the Lotte hotel. It was about a 45 minute walk. The park has lots of walking trails and it seems a favourite spot for locals to walk there dogs.Written October 1, 2022
- Nice small zoo with great exhibits which brings you and your kids closer to the animals and their life.
We were luck and could see some animals from very close as the guards took us there.
We went early mornings there so we were the first and except us were not many visitors during a usual week day.
The care givers at the zoo and all other staff is super friendly and helpful.
The park is clean and nicely arranged.
My kids and I loved the playground...
It's a must visit spot for kids who want to have fun.
Enjoy your time there!Written April 10, 2017
- Awesome place where you can enjoy the amazing scenary of the bridge..beautiful at night but very hot during the day..its just opposite park hyatt hotelWritten August 16, 2016
- There are loads of photos with details from the Korean War. You can climb the steps to the monument or you can get the little lift that goes up the side (really handy). The monument is impressive and large and reminded me of a spaceship looking from underneath upwards. Really a special monument. The views are also great from the top.Written June 16, 2019
- Unless you are used to walking long distances uphill, the best advice I can give anyone going there is to take the train. The park is HUGE!!!! And the 2nd advice i would give is to wear comfortable walking or sports shoes. There are soooooooo many steps.
The key highlight, if you are short of time, is the lighthouse, The view is truly breathtaking.Written December 12, 2019
- I had a nice walk at the park, they have art canters for kids to create and to play, that was sweet
every couple of hours they have a fountain show but unfortunately I didn't see it.
they have to little rivers at two sides of the park which were really nice
beautiful flowers!Written April 10, 2019
- This is a lovely park for families. To the left of the entrance is free parking and a garden with lots of cute statues. On the right side is a children's park with slides, bouncing bubbles and stuff to climb. When it's hot there's a fountain for children to play in. There's also a children's ropes course and a cafe you can enjoy for a small fee.Written July 30, 2018
- I wouldn't come out of way to see this place, but if you're walking by and need a place to sit quietly and enjoy, then stop here.
There's a short walking path that some locals use to exercise at lunch breaks.Written November 21, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Busan
- These are the best places for couples seeking parks in Busan:See more parks for couples in Busan on Tripadvisor