- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- It's near to the Gimhae Air port!! so many attractions are there! Actually we went to the glamping first to chill with my kids and sudenly saw the light attractions ahead. That was illumination light festival theme park called 'Illumia" Such an amazing place to go! you'd better bring tripod to take pictures coz it is really wide and you might wanna capture your beautiful moments with your special one with the lights !!!!!! plus you can see various pictures, cave wall mural, lighten figures and statue that is about horse. Since the place is actually for the horseracing, they are quiet connected, it seems like horse is the main theme of there. anyways Its great place to go :)Written November 3, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to their casino located in the hotel. This is only opened to foreigners who is holding foreign passport. It's quite a small casino compared to Macau or even Malaysia Genting. After you had your passport scanned by the receptionist, you can take picture with Lee MinHo (standup poster). There are some Korean traditional costumes (Hanok) at the clothes rack. Guess it should be free of charge.Written April 27, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a nice walk at the park, they have art canters for kids to create and to play, that was sweet
every couple of hours they have a fountain show but unfortunately I didn't see it.
they have to little rivers at two sides of the park which were really nice
beautiful flowers!Written April 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely park for families. To the left of the entrance is free parking and a garden with lots of cute statues. On the right side is a children's park with slides, bouncing bubbles and stuff to climb. When it's hot there's a fountain for children to play in. There's also a children's ropes course and a cafe you can enjoy for a small fee.Written July 30, 2018
- We decided to try the casino one evening, since it was close to our hotel. The casino is very small and very smoky. Many of the slot machines were out of order. My son won a little playing blackjack, but my husband and I did not enjoy our visit. No comparison to the casinos in Vegas.Written July 30, 2016
- There are free outdoor movies Wednesday evening but check the schedule or go and see the building. Stunning.If anything, go and see the building. Stunning architecture. Lot of activity going on. They have just started the free outdoor movies again post C-19 on a Wednesday evening. Check the schedule.Written June 8, 2022
- Nice room, we did Hocus and, having already done a few escape rooms, probably should've opted for a more difficult one. This one has a few very nice gimmicks, though. One thing we didn't enjoy was that one riddle to us seemed incorrect. We had to get a hint and realized we had done everything right and yet it was not working, so we got frustrated and asked for the solution. And the solution didn't match what was in the room. A no go! This really disappointed us.
Still giving it 4 points because of the effort and ideas and especially the new add on of characters you get to choose and who each have their own skill. Nicely done!Written March 27, 2019
- This is a large complex that opens every summer.
There is ample parking, toilets, food facilities, change rooms and showers.
The entry is cheap and so is the beach umbrella hire. I suggest you hire a beach umbrella as shade is limited. You can also hire flotation devices and there is an airpump available to help you blow up any floaties etc
There are four main areas. A large/deep pool, a whirlpool pool, a baby pool and a water park section.
It was a great place to take the kids to cool off in summer, until I realised the water was dirty. I went on a number of occasions in a short time period, and I noticed that they didn't seem to have any pool filtration devices working. In fact, the water had small balls of alga floating through it and other small debri. I was really dissapointed by it, as my kids really loved the complex.
I'm not sure if they had turned of the cleaning systems because summer was almost over and they wanted to save money, or what, but I won't take me kods back there. Their health is too important.Written November 25, 2016