Points of Interest & Landmarks • Scenic Walking Areas
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We took the cable car and spent sometimes in the park. Very tranquil and pleasant park. One of our first stop as breakfast great way to start our week long visit to the city.Written June 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The only reason why people dont really come here could be it’s out of the way, but if you are at Haeundae beach, it’s just a ten minute cab ride here (just that you risk walking for a bit before you can get a cab back to the same place).
This place is beautiful!! I like that it’s not crowded at all and offers excellent views of the sea. We were dropped off at the twin lighthouses and then we walked up to the skywalk via the village and railway. It’s a lovely lovely place to be at. Excellent photo spots. Definitely underrated. Dont hesitate. Visit!Written December 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place to stroll around, take pics, visit small and cute boutique stores and have a coffee. As a tip, a cave will come up when you walk by the seaside route but expect to wait for 15-30 mins to take a pic there if it's weekend or holiday.Written October 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was really quite place but great place.
If you want to think about something without noisy. Then you can visit hereWritten December 4, 2019
- It's an old, giant staircase in an interesting area, with a tiny monorail next to it. The view from the top of Busan is excellent.
It's charming in a way that's hard to describe.Written December 16, 2021
- Awesome place where you can enjoy the amazing scenary of the bridge..beautiful at night but very hot during the day..its just opposite park hyatt hotelWritten August 16, 2016
- This isn't a tourist area, it's just a very strange place.
I had no idea what I was walking into when I found Texas street / China town, which was for some reason full of Russians...
I soon found out why however.
I had no issues here but was warned to be careful by a local and don't recommend you go out of your way to visit.Written November 24, 2020
- it has some cafe and restaurant. Colorful for taking a photo and provide playground for children too.Written April 22, 2019
- Located just inside of a few main streets, this Gem of a place will easily be missed if you don't know where it is. Came to know about this place from the Busan Metro Booklet highlighting about places of interest you can visit by taking the Busan Metro.
Getting....take the Metro to Kyungsung University & Pukyong National University Station and look for EXIT 1. Walk down the street about 100meters and turn right. Walking Straight pass 2 side lanes, and turn right at the 3rd lane and walk about 30 meters and the entrance will be on the right.
Inside this place, are a few bars, cafes, florist and restaurant. Great place to visit apart from the normal touristy places. You will find many sculptures and artist installations and makes of interesting photo opportunities.
This location is also located about 30mins walk from Gwangalli Beach and we stopped by for a late afternoon tea at the DABAN cafe before heading to the beach in the evening to have dinner and watch the light show.
I will also recommend that you download the NAVER Map App ( Korean Transport app with English) to navigate around as it will tell you the best options to consider either by train, bus, taxi or walking with estimated cost in Won and estimated time it will take. Very useful app to have when travelling in Korea.Written July 5, 2018
- There are many great things to see in Yongdusan Park, one of me favourites is the grand statue of Admiral Yi Sun-Shin who stands high on a pillar overlooking the park, the commander is famous for saving Korea from an invasion from Japan in 1592.Written July 14, 2018
- I visited at summer. I have to walk a long, narrow road to see the village. It's well worth a visit in spite of the heat. The village has beautiful murals and many shops.Below the village lies a superb view of coast of Yeongdo.
If you ask me, the one place they really have to go to this there are two photo spots. Frist, it is a stairway located at the end of the village. Second, it is the 'White Yeoul tunnel located just below. However, there are too many people. if you don't want to wait i can't recommend it enough.
You can listen to the sound of the waves of Yeongdo sea and smell the sea on the costal walk. if they'd rather try something different, '인생네컷' in the village might be worth a shot.
I have to been to many Busan seas, but the sea of Yeongdo was the most beautiful !
왜이거 한글말로만써야하는거에요..? 영어는 글자도 아니라 이건가요 농담입니다 영도흰여울마을 진짜 좋아요 제가 살면서 가본 바다중에 가장예뻤어요Written October 9, 2022
- This is a great trail along the coast, with steep uphill and downhill stretches, with fantastic views of the ocean and towards the end of the Haeundae area! One-way trip takes between 1.5 and 2 hours!Written September 6, 2020
- Songdo Yonggung Suspension Bridge connects the small Dongseom Island with Annam Park, the terminus of the Songdo Cable Car. Like the Songdo Cloud Trail on the beach, the bridge is an eyesore on the beautiful island. It is cool to walk above the ocean around the island although it can be a bit scary when there is strong wind. The visit can be annoying on busy days with photographers clogging the narrow path.Written March 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Busan
- These are the best places for kid-friendly scenic walking areas in Busan:See more scenic walking areas for kids in Busan on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking scenic walking areas in Busan:See more scenic walking areas for couples in Busan on Tripadvisor