Neighborhoods • Flea & Street Markets
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 94
What travelers are saying
- After getting off the subway, one gets on a local minibus which takes a VERY winding road up to the village proper. Scary bends with this mighty little bus with its full load of passengers chugging round hairpin bends valiantly (kinda scary!!).
The Village proper is interestingly constructed and full of lovely spaces to explore. Not so many locally based artisans but those that were open on a winter’s morning were definitely interesting.
Needless to say, everyone makes a beeline for a photo op with The Little Prince.
A delightful enclave, which I hope remains respectfully maintained.Written December 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It stands true to its description as Urban Temple...The place is huge and so calm and serene. Though be ready to walk a lot! Not only this place is peaceful but also a great place to enjoy nature's beauty.Written December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best temples in Korea I’ve been. Perhaps my pic can explain everything. Needless to say more. Idk why I haven't visited so far even though it was not my first timeWritten November 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is beautiful during spring and fall. You can walk around and even hike. You can enjoy hydrangea flowers in JuneWritten May 3, 2022
- Quite extraordinary to stand at the beach, hearing the waves and the turning around seeing the overwhelming cityWritten November 8, 2022
- If you want to enjoy a local Busan experience, BIFF Square is the place to go and taste Korean street-food and mingle with the locals and have a good time. Going there once is not enough to soak in the atmosphere of BIFF Square.Written August 28, 2022
- ...and this is a pretty good one to visit. Lot's of memorials to the fallen soldiers of the various countries the sent troops here during the Korean War. Kind of glad to see there wasn't a big focus on the Americans. I guess I am American although I don't want to think I am for reasons you don't know even if you do know me. A lot of the prominent memorials were from other countries, somewhat strikingly Türkiye (I think they're insecure about being called Turkey). I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't even know if Turkey's monuments are any more prominent than any other country either. I will say I don't think (I may be wrong meaning "I think"? - no I mean "maybe there are") there are any Korean soldiers buried here. Why wouldn't they include their own? Who built and runs this cemetery anyway: UN, Korea? My kind of focus was on Australia and South Africa. I wanted to take pictures of whatever is related to those countries because I wanted to send them to my friends Jonty (South Africa) and John (the other). I don't know how much they're really friends - well maybe John. OK - I know I'm incoherent. Come here and enjoy the beautiful nature and somber vibe and go to Peace Work which is adjacent.Written September 30, 2022
- We took the Crystal line (glass bottom). It was a nice expreience with lovely views. The walk around the park area on the other side was great. It was a shame the Songdo Yonggung Suspension Bridge was closed, but all in all a nice exprerience.Written November 9, 2022
- Worth a look around and a walk. The Busan Tower is located here. Pretty with nice views. Peaceful. I wouldn't say it's the nicest park in the world but I liked it. Clean and well looked after. There are a few eateries too.Written June 6, 2022
- This is a great trail along the coast, with steep uphill and downhill stretches, with fantastic views of the ocean and towards the end of the Haeundae area! One-way trip takes between 1.5 and 2 hours!Written September 6, 2020
- As the name suggests, all about the fashion. Browse, shop and enjoy the atmosphere. We went early evening. Lot's of street food stalls too. Loved the neon bright lights in the evening. Still quiet post C-19.Written June 7, 2022
- We drove by and stopped for pictures, there were cherry blossoms galore. If we had more time, it would have been great to walk around and perhaps stop for tea. Sun was near setting and you can see views of Haeundae Beach.Written April 15, 2019
- Very nice place to stroll around, take pics, visit small and cute boutique stores and have a coffee. As a tip, a cave will come up when you walk by the seaside route but expect to wait for 15-30 mins to take a pic there if it's weekend or holiday.Written October 23, 2022
- We went for the fish and chips and stayed for the view, and then we left with a good ice cream. This is definitely recommended for a cosy evening in Busan, where you can enjoy a beer, a few bites, and the view of all the high rise buildings.Written September 22, 2021
- We took the cable car and spent sometimes in the park. Very tranquil and pleasant park. One of our first stop as breakfast great way to start our week long visit to the city.Written June 11, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Busan
- These experiences are best for sights & landmarks in Busan:
- Busan Trick Eye Museum Discount Ticket
- Busan Running Man Themed Activity Experience Center Discount Ticket
- VIP Private 1night and 2days Gyeongju & Busan tour