Top Attractions in Praslin Island
What travelers are saying
- This was our favourite and lovely beach we visited in seychelles.the beach is very long,quite with amazing fine sand.
A must visitWritten January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The moment you arrive at this beach is just stunning. We came in the morning hours when the beach was still quite empty ans could enjoy it even more. It gets a bit more crowded around noon, but the amount of people is still ok given that you have to walk quite a bit to get there. You won’t regret it, it’s a fantastic beach!Written December 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of my favourite island in Seychelles .home of many giant tortoise
If you want to spend some few hours then here is the place to be.Written January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place but WAY!!!!! to pricey it should not be so expensive since the "gov" supposedly runs and gets massive compsthey allow men to stand outside and offer tours for tons of money and give little to nothing more than what i read also they cant even speak English when they say they do.Written November 6, 2022
- Beautiful nice beach with brilliant sand ,great view,vert long beach you can run in the mornings.
This is only 20mins from praslin island.
Perfect for family with childrenWritten January 16, 2023
- I was on a full-day boat tour that included a stop on this stunning island for a few hours, as well as snorkeling off the main beach before then. The snorkeling was very good in terms of fish, less so in terms of coral. But the beach on the other side of the island was heaven, and I had it almost to myself. One of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen, and I've traveled all over the worldWritten April 6, 2022
- The beach is beautiful, the only worries is having 200 hotel plus external visitor using this beach it would look just like ants on a sinking wood.
Better stay in small hotel.Written October 19, 2022
- A must do in Praslin. Stunning landscape from the top! About 1h20 min hiking time on foot from the sign.Written December 4, 2022
- Amazing beach in Praslin and according to us definitely among top 3 (other 2 being Anse Georgette and Anse Lazio).
The only thing we did not like is due to very fine sand, during high tide it gets very muddy and we saw 2 stingrays right by the shore and we along with few others all got out due to poor visibility on the shallow water.Written September 7, 2022
- The place to be. It’s the right place to spend some of your best time on the island
You can find really wonderful pieces of local art and the guest are very cute and amazing
I come from Italy and I’d wonder ti find the same reality in our wonderful country. If you arrive here you can ask of mourine or Pierre and they will wellcome you in a perfect Italian lenguage ❤️Written August 20, 2022
- Beach in front of our villa, good to have water shoes because of coral debris and waves can be big, bigger than other beaches so have to be carefullWritten April 17, 2019
- The islet looks very picturesque and the snorkelling around it is very good. Perhaps is best combined with Curieuse or Curieuse and Cousin.Written May 30, 2018
- The best and cheapest way to travel from Praslin to La Digue (and back again). The prices are a roundtrip, which makes the 30 euros a good price.Written November 16, 2022
- Nice beach with white and fine sand , with granite rocks , shadow , not many people , quite wide , smooth sea , easy to swim . easy to park. Main drawback : sand flies ! could explain so few people ...Written January 19, 2020
- So quiet and sleepy, we only had a dog for company. If you have a car, its a nice getaway and protected from the Southeast winds.Written October 12, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Praslin Island
- The best day trips from Praslin Island according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Anse Marron Tour
- Seychelles Island Tour (PRIVATE 4 hours or 8 Hours)
- Private Mahe Island Full day Tour with Pickup
- La Digue, Curiuese, St. Pierre, Anse Lazio by boat from Mahe (Private Boat)
- 02 Islands Melody
Praslin Island Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 11:23 AM|