- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A truly mesmerising gallery. Our visit (several hours over two days!) was a visually sumptuous and overwhelming experience. Thank you Ruby for your friendly and enthusiastic assistance as you dealt with four very excited and excitable Aussie women, all trying to decide just exactly what they couldn't live without. All shipments arrived safely a few days after we returned to Australia - what a treat to open the boxes!Written August 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I didn't know a lot about glassblowing before coming here, but thought that it would be fascinating to learn more about it, especially in a place that knows so much about it and makes such beautiful glasswork. They walked us through the process and showed us how to make different pieces of glass art, and the final artwork is so breathtakingly beautiful that I was afraid to touch anything.Written April 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Inspired and beautiful works of art---buy whatever you can to fill your home with light and inspiration!Written December 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a wonderful gallery in the town of Safed, Israel with great artworks and friendly and competent staff. I bought an awesome original oil painting by the local artist Gadi Dadon, which was promptly delivered to my home in Germany. Packaging was absolutely professional as well, so it arrived in perfect conditions.Written November 20, 2019
- Avaraham was very informative about his studies of Kabbalah He was very passionate about his art wrk. Many of our group bought something. It was a great stop in tzfatWritten November 7, 2018
- Our first time in the gallery was in 2013 and we had limited time. Meir was extremely helpful in guiding us to purchasing a painting for our home. We also wanted a specific painting by Avi Ben Simhon, but could not decide and ran out of time. On our recent trip to Israel we specifically planned to spend enough time in Safed and at Sarah’s Tent to purchase an Avi Ben-Simhon painting. Again, Meir spent several hours with us aspiring us in deciding which piece was right for us. Both times shipping was perfect! This is the best gallery in Safed!Written October 9, 2018
- I have visited Leon’s gallery twice and bought art from him both times. His work is brilliant and his gallery is top notch. Ever time I have visited, I have come away with more than just a piece of art. Leon imparts a spiritual dimension to every piece he creates. His insights are amazing and you will get way more than just art, you will get piece of his soul. Any visit to Tzfat is incomplete without visiting his gallery which is an extension of his home. I now consider him a part of my family.Written April 29, 2018
- Tzfat (Safed) is known for its artists and mystics, and this gallery is a wonderful combination of both worlds. They have paintings, jewelry, sculptures, and tallitot, and everything is unique and beautiful. The store owner comes from a family that's lived in Tzfat for generations, so they have a long-established love for the town.Written April 7, 2020
- A wonderful atmosphere, a truly magical courtyard. And the art is exquisite, including Ecole De Paris artists and classic Israeli painters, a rare find today. The owner, who hosted us was truly inspiring, recounting to us beautiful stories from Tzfat’s past and of Israeli art.
It really made our trip!Written October 7, 2022
- Here, you can see a sample of all 50+ artists who have galleries in the Artist Quarter, which is why this really is the “heart” of the Artist Quarter. They are all expensive pieces that the artist does not really want to sell but if somebody is willing to pay the ridiculously high prices listed next to the pieces, well then the artist will let it go. This was explained to us by the guardian/curator of this gallery. The exhibition looks nice, even impressive. Although you will feel that in essence you are in a “museum”. Definitely worth stopping in, if nothing more than to get your bearings and a taste of the Artist Quarter.Written January 17, 2019
- very meaningful and informative place for art lovers and collectors, interesting and unique artist, bright colors, original look and technique of painting,Written September 26, 2016