Speciality Museums • Art Museums
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We arrived with our 3 kids, and they showed us around with less than half an our in advance.
Our children were mesmerized - Miri and Edi were great and know exactly how to talk to the children and enchant them. An hour and a half and they still wanted more.Written May 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For those of us who read or watched videos about Masada, it's really meaningful to visit. The cable car going up and down is convenient and fast. The movie you watch before going up is informative and helpful. Masada is pretty big and it takes a while to see all the structures. If you read all the information plaques, it'll take you a long time to get through everything. It was pretty crowded which wasn't that nice.Written March 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well recommended,
The hosts are great and the artist is a genius!
Was only 30 shekels and well worth itWritten March 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We just retuned from our first visit to Israel and when we went to Masada, we decided we didn't want to swim in the Dead Sea as most tourists do. Instead our private guide took us to the glass museum. We didn't expect much, but we were so wrong. Mr. Friedman gave us a personal tour before his wife took over. He is a very talented and creative artist. We loved seeing his work and hearing his stories. He was very kind to us and his work is beyond miraculous. Never been so impressed with an artist's sculpture. If you have the chance to visit, don't miss it.Written November 20, 2018
- This hike is on the old National cross Israel trail but was removed from it after a big tycoon tried to ruin the area but it was probably blocked by the locals. Today you can enjoy a few hours of hiking to a natural pool in the middle of the desert band decide if you want to go back to the start or make it longer and combine it with other trails. I recommend contacting someone from the town to get some directions.Written March 4, 2019
- Interesting exhibitions dealing with the eastern negev & dead sea area followed by pleasent staff. Lots of technology and super cool interactive works!Written March 28, 2018
- A pleasant environment to taste various wines produced in the Yatir forest area. Excellent wine tasted with some crackers, for the next time to be improved with a few pieces of bread and cheeseWritten August 15, 2022
- We walked from Neve Zohar to Zohar fortress (about a 20 min walk each way). It was a nice little hike in nice scenery. There is not much of the fortress left and there are no signs explaining anything about its history. There are also no signposts, but it is off the main highway, directly opposite the turning off the main highway to Neve Zohar. There are much longer hiking routes you can do.Written March 16, 2022
- Do not pay for 48 hour delivery as items do not arrive on time plus they even took this payment for an item they did not have available to send. Fist occasion it took two requests to get my delivery cost refunded, 2nd occasion Tim was rude after agreeing to cancel the order and he then promptly hung up, not very professional.Written November 24, 2022
- A jewelry of the desert literally. Beautiful handmade jewelries. Would recommend to check it out and next door great restaurant.Written March 15, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Arad
- The best day trips from Arad according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- From Tel Aviv: Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi & Dead Sea
- From Jerusalem: Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea
- Massada & Dead Sea Full Day Tour Private
- From Jerusalem: Masada Sunrise, Ein Gedi & Dead Sea
- Masada and Dead Sea from Jerusalem
- The most popular things to do in Arad with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Arad on Tripadvisor
Arad Attractions Information