Popular things to do
- Day Trips
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Walking Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Historical Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Surfing Lessons
- Sporting Events
- Sacred & Religious Sites
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shopping Tours
- Special Offers
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Sightseeing Tickets & Passes
Top Attractions in Lombok
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Thanks to Uji trekking we had an amazing experience! Everything was very well organized. We had a very nice group to guide us through the hike with 1 guide and 3 porters where we were with only 3 hikers.nas our main guide. He is a very best guy with loads of humour. And the food was amazing! They took such good care of us, it was crazy! I would recommend everyone to book with Uji trekking.Written September 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well i did my solo trip here during end trip 2020. Absolutely Gilis island are easy to access even solo trip. Based on my experience here the results were :
- easy to access by solo trip
- cheap homestay and hotel
- good variation of meals
- the most complete facilities between 3 gilis island
- helpful local people
- The road must be smoother and good instead of the other gilis island
- Expensive meals, better to bring your own snack. The price can be doubled in the island
- Many dead coral reefs
- Not worthed to do dive a lot here, and dissapointed for rubish under the sea
- So crowded, not suitable for someone who wish calm and peace condition
Hope my review can help you for your next holiday.
Ciao....Written January 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Free parking free beds free umbrella friendly people good surf and a really nice beach. Many places to eat and surf but you are free to choose yourself. Go there before it is to late.Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we tried surfing for the first time here, and we were all terrible. but it was great fun and the beach is stunningWritten December 14, 2019
- Clear waters in this region Gili Air has good number of fishes. Saw sea turtles at Gili Meno and Trawangan. However, don't expect to see colorful corals as most of the corals are dead in this region.Written December 25, 2019
- Kenza is the nicest studio on the island, welcoming teachers with great knowledge and pace to their classes. The flows make you work but allow you time to make sure your alignment is correct, they also offer adjustments when needed so great for all levels. The studio is on the beach and is very light and airy. Highly recommend the yin for a brilliant chill and to relax the body!Written January 23, 2020
- Nice beach. Possibly a little underwhelming if you’re an Aussie. Water is clean. Lots of kids selling bracelets. Fancy new toilet block.Written September 22, 2022
- I was trying to do research to see if we could do it Sembalun Holiday
We had such a phenomenal tour guide Abu and a driver, I think they come in package. Not only a caring and knowledgeable but has such a wonderful personality.
I would highly recommend going with him for Sembalun Localtour
Mr.ABU+62 85964280931Written September 10, 2022
- Gili Air was lovely, occupying the middle ground between the tranquility of Gili Meno and the apparent hustle and bustle and liveliness of Gili Trawengan.
Gili Meno was our favourite, for the sense of space and solitude - the underwater statues - and the loveliness of the beaches.
The highlight of our stay on Gili Air was a section of coastline for snorkeling, opposite 'Scooperific' ice cream shop - which is also worth a visit.
Retrospectively - for us - two or three days would have been suffice here, with four or five days dedicated to Gili Meno.
Would certainly recommend the place we stayed at... Island View Bungalows. Lovely part of the island... quiet and away from it all, and very lovely bungalows and lovely people.Written October 27, 2019
- The lovely old owner has a beautiful small selection of furniture, arts &craft. No mainstream Souvenirs! Absolutely Worte Shoppingcenter by.Written September 27, 2022
- We had our own local boat taking us around and we were not disappointed. Away from the crowds and just time to enjoy the moment. Good snorkeling and clear water on the day we visited. Can recommend it to all who like it quiet and slow.Written August 4, 2019
- I visited Gili Meno circa 2012… TripAdvisor won’t let me write a review that is that old (is this wrong?) but I had such a special experience there, I thought I would drop a quick note. Part of me does not want to share the secret place with anyone, to keep it sacred … But it’s pretty far away, and I think it’s OK to leave a review… It is such a tiny island. I am sure that anyone that would consider going there is a pretty off the beaten path traveler.
When I went to Gili Meno, it was an island, off of an island, off of an island. That particular experience taught me how to find places on a map, and just go there without even looking into it. It taught me how to really explore the world and find a tiny stretch of sand in the middle of a giant ocean.
I took a boat from Padngbai…and they make a couple of stops at these three Gili islands, and I just jumped off into the water with my backpack at the one that I liked. It turned out to be the quietest one and the best one for me.
I took some diving lessons and got deep water certified, from this very tiny dive outfit. I think maybe 30 people lived on the island, and two of them were dive instructors. And I just sat in this little hut on the beach, and walked down the sand to have dinner. It is such a small island you can walk across it. Just some simple sand paths. It was truly beautiful and wonderful, slow place.
I looked at the satellite pictures, and I can see that I just gotten somewhat more busy… compared to my visit where they were literally four shacks/huts on the whole island. But perhaps not much busier. I truly enjoyed my stay there.Written September 25, 2022
- I’m not into religious buildings but this place is huge and stunning. Lombok is known as the land of one thousand mosque’s (I’m sure there are more than that). This is the only mosque on Lombok that received government funding, all others were built and financed by there patronage.Written July 1, 2022
- The hill is not too high for climbing to see the sunset and nice views including beach and sea. Selfie is for sure with a very good background.Written December 25, 2019
- This beach is located between sengigi beach and bangsal port. This is very safe beach for children also. The sand is very beautiful white and so quiet.Written May 21, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Lombok
- The best day trips from Lombok according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Gili Island Snorkeling Trip - Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, & Gili Air, From Lombok
- Private Tour Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air (Depart Lombok/Gili T)
- Lempuyang Gate of Heaven Bali Private Tour
- Lombok Pink Beach Boat Trip (Full Day + Snorkeling)
- Sharing Trip Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, Gili Air (Snorkeling, Depart Lombok)
Lombok Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||59,392|
|Number of Photos||62,741|
|Local Time||Thursday 6:01 AM|