Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Bandung
What travelers are saying
- Amazing place to take a stroll at night, there is a lot of old buildings that was preserved by the goverments in this street, there is a lot of steet vendors and a couple of good cafe and dinner place, and near that street there is a braga citywalk which is a mall but not a mall. This place is amazing, the only problem is the fact that there is a bunch of forcefull busker who will not stop following you until you gave them some spare change, there is also a bunch of people who is cosplaying movie and animation character, and some are even cosplaying ghost or monster.you should definately hit this street if you visit bandung.Written December 28, 2022
- one of old geology museum in bandung, the loocation is very near from govermenth building Gedung Sate, our govenrmenth not mainateince this place, so if we not ses from outside, its look loke no ine there'sWritten March 5, 2020
- Bring memories back and such a great time watching movies in XXI, had a lot of fun being here with familyWritten August 15, 2022
- Lots of places to eat and shop. You’ve got your famous stores like Marks n Spencer’s,Sephora, bath and body works etc… Don’t go on the weekends, it is packed with too many people, although there are sales on the weekend. There’s a passable grocery on the basement but not one to go to if you need a lot of things.Written November 3, 2022
- In visiting Gedung Sate, take a picture of the whole building in front then ask the guards for the way going to the Gedung Sate Museum.
The building facade looks nice in picture but you wouldn't be able to get inside and take a look of the historical buding.
The museum is modernized and it's quite small that we finished our tour in 10 minutes. You can book your tickets online but I think if it's off peak season you can just go directly to the museum and pay your tickets there. One person costs only 5,000 Indonesian rupiah.
There's also a cafe inside. We enjoyed their coffee, pastries and staff better than the museum itself.
The Geology museum is also nearby. 5-10minute walk. I suggest you visit it first because it closes at 2pm while the Gedung Sate museum closes at 4pm.Written February 12, 2020
- We found this place from Trip Advisor. A must go place for art lover. Amazing artwork. Spacious museum. Unique outdoor exhibition.Written May 3, 2022
- We can enter by free but please book first. Inside the building we can see the historical Asia Africa Conference.Written December 27, 2021
- We like Ciwalk (Cihampelas Walk) because of outdoor cafes,resto that makes it enjoyable to just sit and see other people activities..some resto open quite early to serve breakfast..it also have atm,department store and shops that sell cloths and other things..it’s complete enough to have couple hours to enjoy here..Written June 5, 2019
- in this tourist spot there are lots of games for both children and adults, really recommended for familiesWritten June 17, 2022
- This is my 3rd visit to this factory outlet in Bandung.
Rumah Mode is a must go for all visitors to Bandung.
The architecture of this store is based on Balinese design.
All items sold in this store are original but made up of mostly old stocks. The prices are cheap and its best if you check the items before buying it.
There are coffee shop, prayer rooms and even a massage parlour to relax those tired feets after shopping.Written March 21, 2020
- The First of the many Masjids Ive seen in Indonesia---Masjid Raya Bandung. This is a large mosque with 2 minarets. The mosque received the status of provincial mosque of West Java Province in 2004. It is located on the east side of the alun-alun of Bandung. The most distinctive feature of the mosque is its two twin minarets, each 81 meter high. The minarets were planned to be 99 meter high to represent the 99 names of Allah but was changed to 81 meter because of height restriction related with the position of Husein Sastranegara International Airport.Written January 28, 2019
- We went by for a soak in the hot spring. It is quite well organized and very family oriented. Public hot spring is like a public swimming pool and there are some food stalls as well.
They have ice cream too which is great after a soak.
Couples can also opt to soak in a private hot tub in a room.Written May 21, 2022
- It was good to have morning walk inside the forrest, breath the fresh air, releasing stress and healthy activity with your teenager, teach them to appreciate the nature.Written January 2, 2020
- Since it's lebaran holiday, so crowded, but i like walk distance from my hotel.
Love the scenery of the surrounding building.Written July 24, 2022
- Good place for fashion shopping and also i like there are Gramedia book store. Nice the shopping placeWritten July 18, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bandung
- The best outdoor activities in Bandung according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- NuArt Sculpture Park
- Forest Park Conservation Area Tahura Ir. H. Juanda
- Bandung City Hall Park
- Cimahi Waterfall
- Sari Ater Hot Spring
- The best day trips from Bandung according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Active Volcano, Rice Field, Hot Spring, Fruit market, Tea Plantation with Lunch
- Bandung Private Tour ( Overland )
- Private Guided Sightseeing Day Tour of Bandung
- Kawah Putih tour - Day trip Ticket etc all including
- Papandayan vulcano exciting tour . day trip ticket etc all including
Bandung Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 8:01 AM|