- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travelers are saying
- Spend our time at Sanur beach, very welcome people as always. Not too busy and crowded as before, but we love it. Happy Chinese New Year.Written January 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Market was good for a real local Indonesian dining experience. Not a huge range but certainly enough choice to suit a carnivore, herbivore and in between. Everything we had including desert was delicious and cheap!Written January 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are many beaches in this area and this one was rank as one of our favourites. It is a really laid-back place with an authentic feel about it and the locals seem to enjoy their time there as well as tourists.
There are tons of places to get food and drink and often for not very much money at all. It is very flat for walking and the sea is very calm.Written February 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Has everything at supermarket prices one shop convenience has Asian and western food to suit everyone needsWritten April 23, 2022
- This Square was included on our list of things to see during a visit to Denpasar. It can get be confusing without the services of a good driver and guide. There were probably no more than five or six people present when we visited mid morning. The area was clean and well maintained with a paved walkway leading to the imposing statue of Bajra Sandhi Monument which is not open to the visitor. Shame, as it was my prime purpose for the visit.Written March 30, 2019
- It was very nice. The price of the fruits was very cheap. In fact, this shopping centre is biggest one in sanur, but it was smaller than shopping centre in Kuta, Seminyak, or Canggu.Written January 8, 2023
- this temple,i meant pura rambut siri(without kaler) is located in the village of Yeh Embang Kangin in Jembrana recency,not in denpasar.Denpasar maybe has a temple (with kaler),but not a famous one,i think reviews here all are done for temple(without kaler)in Jembrana recency.TP has to be more professional. Pura Rambut Siwi is situated on a cliff top overlooking a black-sand beach, it was established in the 16th century by the priest Nirartha. this temple once ruined,and Nirartha took a lock of his hair to fix it.thats why this pura known as temple grown from hair. it is also believed that Nirartha left the lock of his hair in the temple to give protection for the villagers who were then struck by an unknown disease. This is why people come to this temple praying for protection.i revisited this temple in September this year.when i checked out of my hotel in Yeh Kuning,i had a tour,this is the second place i stopped. that time there is a ceremony,so many devotees come here.you can admire rice fields and ocean altogether here.the view is beautiful.there is a stairs to the beach,so i walked down,and went to the beach,i saw other caves temple there. there is a place to rest while enjoying the beauty of the sea view with the relaxing sounds of the waves.i hope TP will fix the wrong tittle and wrong info of the address in the future.Written October 1, 2022
- Ok to visit and understand how Luwak coffee is made. The staff there are not very friendly until you start to purchase their products.
They do offer free trial of the various types of coffee and teas.
Ok to try them (free), advise is to not purchase from them directly as the same products can be found in supermarkets at less than half the price.Written December 28, 2022
- I got a taxi from my hotel in Denpasar and spent a lot of time browsing and shopping here.It is a larger shop than Matahari in Kuta Square so allow lots of time. It was difficult finding a taxi though and I ended up walking back one block to the Level 21 Mall where customer service staff helped to get a taxi for me.Written November 12, 2018
- This beach was close to our hotel and we loved it. It is just so relaxing and life takes on a different pace.
This sand is clean and white and the sea very calm indeed. In fact you can walk out for a long, long way before it even reach your knees! Ideal for children or just paddling .
We used it a lot for morning walks to get some exercise and work off the excesses of our holiday.Written February 24, 2020
- Our driver (@indraketut) took me here. I couldn't face going into every shop, but went into every shop for two blocks. The sellers outside are very insistent and I was advised to keep my wallet in a zipped pocket. Lots of the materials are the same in the shops, but there were some good finds. My driver/guide made the experience hassle free. I think this is the only way to do it. I chose the fabrics and he asked my questions and organised the prices. I was buying fabric for patchwork mostly. The prices were a quarter of the price I'd pay in Australia. I suspect this is why my experience may be better than others who ventured in without a local. It was worth the money to have Indra with me for the shopping trip.Written December 30, 2019
- visited here many years ago.heard that it has a renovation.so this year,when i had my Nov-Dec trip to Bali,on the last day,i came here with my driver.after renovation,now all stalls moved to the new building.i think the old market more charming,i remember it is open air,.now there are many levels in the building,they even have a lift! too modern. there are frutis, veggies,clothes,snacks, traditional stuffs on sale here.i bought some snacks, like peanuts,pie susu,bali dessert.i bargained with the seller,and got a rather good price.if you love to see everyday life of local people,pasar badung still worth a visit.Written December 31, 2022
- Browsing eating bargaining and having fun, this place is worth a look not too great for the unsteady folk as it's a bit up and down but the friendly locals will help out! For the fitter of us it's brilliantWritten May 13, 2019
- Fun mall in Denpasar, a lot of different stores and diversity.
The food inside the mall was a big hit for a poor man like me, ramen1 inside the mall got me a lunch for 30k IDR without problem! Really nice!Written January 22, 2023
- Love going to Metis because I usually bring my first time to Bali friends here. It’s impressive, food is good, service is quick and friendly. The scenery is breathtaking. Love that there’s a bar by the back.
I think they need to be better at desserts. Though beautifully presented, the serving size is very small and does not quite hit the spot.
Will always come back when in town.Written December 27, 2019