Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Mussoorie
What travelers are saying
- The drive to the place was more interesting than the place itself. Best place to be when the mountains are visible without the haze.Written May 20, 2022
- Camel's Back Road connects the two ends of the Mall Road providing a longer, very quiet, winding and, most importantly, a level route compared to the steep inclines of the Mall Road. Provides for a nice, leisurely 30-40 minute walk with good views of the mountains and valleys.Written March 20, 2021
- To reach waterfall one can take either steps to get down or can take a cable car ride which has a queue to go all the way down till the waterfall poolWritten July 18, 2022
- The place offers spectacular views but only if you are willing to climb a steep hill of nearly 2 kms..The road to the climb is good.to develop tourism they must have EV vehicle esp for senior travellersWritten June 28, 2022
- It's a beautiful place with lovely colorful flowers.if u are a lover of flowers do visit.The waterfall fountain adds to the char.its well maintained tooWritten June 28, 2022
- Its a personal estate where one has to pay Rs 150 as entry fee. IN that you get to peek inside a home (which they call museum), a photo gallery and a couple points to click pics.
One good thing is that you get to see himalayan ranges on one side and doon valley on the other.Written November 20, 2019
- Wonderful place exhibiting the tradition and heritage of people of himalayan mountains. The place exudes the care, hard work, dedication to collect several things (scriptures, tools, art work, folk paintings) of the tradition that exists across the different valleys of himalayas. Happy I visited this place.Written May 20, 2022
- Walking down n check the restaurants n shops..A few points for some views.. Overall crowded at any hourThe mall is approx 3 kms but has steep climb at many places.The crowds are too much at any hour..The place loses its charm.All shops are mostly of clothes esp Kashmiri stuffWritten June 28, 2022
- Must go there. Quiet, nice, and safe trekking place. If sky is clear, then you can also get to see mountain lines through the jungle.Written June 29, 2022
- A bit expensive trip in my view, the charges are Rs 180 per head (for every one above 3 Yrs).
Takes about 3-4 minutes to ascend and descend from Gun Hill.
The View is nice, you have restaurant , some games shops up there.
Should visit in case its your first trip to Mussorrie.Written May 6, 2022
- The view is so dope that you will be startled to see the sun set behind the mountains with no words to explain the feelingWritten February 23, 2020
- It's a small monastery, located a little away from Mussoorie. If visiting nearby areas, a trip to the monastery can be made.Written May 16, 2022
- I visited Bhatta falls around 5-6 years back and had memories of it from then. But to my amaze things for drastically changed in last couple of years. You can reach there either via ropeway or via your won vehicle but be careful the road is very narrow, steep and have 3-4 hair pin turns. I would suggest the ropeway as it covers entry fees of 50 bucks as well so it would be a reasonable deal. They have made an amusement park sort of thing at Bhatta falls. They have some adventure activities like swings, zip lings and few others. For small kids they have battery operated cars and bikes. To relax they have made small gardens to relax and a restaurant to fill your tummy. However the food quality/taste and the cost are not in sync. I would prefer to void the restaurant. Thye have made a small artificial lake as well with few boats in it. Overall a good place to spend few hours. The good part is that you dont have to plan it during the stay at Mussoorie but you can visit it on your way back from there.Written January 8, 2022
- Very peaceful and calm place. A must for all travellers to Mussourie. Although it was cold, we enjoyed the view.Written November 29, 2021
- I went with my friends. But didn't like that the lake water was dirty. I like over there one area where lot's of cartoon pics for the photography.Written December 1, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Mussoorie