Top Attractions in Batumi
What travelers are saying
- Breath taking View and must visit place. It’s has such a nice greenery and feel . Walking up to the top to get the view of the sea on one side and greenery was just magnificent.Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s full of interesting things. I really enjoyed walking with my friend and listening to different kind of music. I walked all along at night and enjoy each step.Written September 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an amazing show. Dolphins are so beautiful and full of emotions. The trainers are professional and highly engaging.Written October 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were there at sunset and really like that view and place. You can eat something there. Only thing we didn't like, it's big line for up and down.Written August 25, 2021
- - At Northern Edge of Old Town.
- Landscape & Design of this Beach City is one of the best around the world = 9.3/10 & (Gravel) Beach / Sea Water itself = 8.0/10Written October 12, 2022
- One of the must visit spots for tourists. The scenic view, the mix of modern and ancient architecture, is something else. There are many restaurants and cafes and you can walk around and take nice photos.Written March 13, 2022
- Located on the Batumi Boulevard, the fountains are a great way to cool down during the hot summer months. The fountains operate throughout the day but the main show with lights and music happens in the evenings. The area around the fountains is paved and surrounded by beautiful gardens. There are some cafes in the area. So you can also enjoy the show while having a drink.
Best time to visit is in the evenings. This is a great way to end your day.Written March 24, 2020
- Been to this piazza 4 years ago and went yesterday amazing place for photos lots of restaurants and bars nice shops in surrounding street all walking distance would recommend to visit at least one time if possible also to stay in hotels thereWritten June 27, 2022
- Very nice museum where we learn a lot about the culture, history and traditions of Georgia. Our guide Tea Margaritadze spoke perfect English and. was very kind.Written July 26, 2022
- The large park dates back to the late nineteenth century and is located close to the black sea and the boulevard. It has a large lake with a fountain in its center. Boats are available for rent if you want to go for boating in the lake.
There is a dolphinarium in the park which is very popular. The park also has a mini zoo and an aquarium. The entrance to the park is through a colonnade and there are several children's rides near the entrance. Entry to the park itself is free but the attractions have their own entry fee.Written March 24, 2020
- It was a wonderful experience the food was yummy it been a while since i ate this quality the servicese is good and everyone is niceWritten June 24, 2022
- Located in a corner of the beautiful Europe square on a tower of the former National Bank building, the clock displays not only the current time of the day but also other astronomical information like the phases of the moon, position of the other planets and zodiacs etc.Written March 23, 2020
- Located by the sea next to the port of Batumi at the start of the Batumi Boulevard, the park has many attractions including a giant Ferris wheel, the moving statues of Ali and Nino, the Alphabet Tower, a light house and a clock Tower (known popularly as the Cha Cha Tower). The structures are lighted up beautifully at night making it a great photo opportunity.
The park is very well maintained with clear walking paths. There are many restaurants and bars in the park. You can also go for a short cruise from a pier in the park. You need to be careful of stray dogs though.Written March 23, 2020
- When I first saw this church I thought it was a Roman Catholic church as its design and appearance is very similar to that of Catholic churches all over Europe. A fine example of Gothic Revival architecture. However, going inside it was immediately clear it was used by Georgian Orthodox believers. A separation with icons has been placed between the location of the main altar and the nave. The believers stand in front of icons and do not kneel or sit on benches. They sometimes kiss the images. All in contrast to Catholic ritual.
Reading about the history of the church at home I understood the building was initially a Roman Catholic church consecrated in 1903. It was financed by Catholic believers the Zubalashvili brothers (rich oil tycoons) among them. Only in 1989 the Georgian Orthodox church started using the building.Written October 2, 2019
- Located right by the Europe Square, this golden statute is a reminder of how far this once sleepy town has come.Written July 10, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Batumi
- The best day trips from Batumi according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- BATUMI, ADJARA Day Tour from Kutaisi
- Martvili Canyon, Prometheus Cave and Kutaisi from Batumi.
- From Batumi private tour to Martvili Canyon and Prometheus Cave
- Batumi Day Tour
- Tbilisi to Batumi-Private VIP Transfer