- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
225 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 225
What travelers are saying
- I went by a yacht trip and then stopped there and it was an amazing and unforgettable trip and the water was clear and had a good corals and fishes down thereWritten June 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most beautiful islands. The guide was such a nice guy. we would love to visit this amazing place again.Written August 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cool place, quiet and peaceful, a lot of different restaurants, but to be honest, they are not that super tasty.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place in terms of everything; View, restaurants, Cafes, beaches & Bars. You can easily enjoy your day there without the need to go anywhere.Written April 1, 2022
- This is our family’s second visit to jungle aqua park. The staff are amazing and so friendly.
The rooms are always clean on arrival and throughout our stay.
The food again is very good, something for everyone at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Bar staff are not shy on the vodka haha
Any trips booked I would advise going through momen, you will find him in reception or on Facebook and speaks very good English.
Our family stayed in a bungalow and had a pool in front of our room which are usually quiet so perfect if you want a little quiet time away from the water park.
The water park is the best in Hurghada.
We were very lucky to of had a fabulous lifeguard in the pool going by the name of Mohamed abd ELD ahab , he is a credit to aqua jungle and made mine and my family’s holiday complete. We are sure to stay in touch.
If you are a young couple, a family with children of any age or a looking to enjoy your retirement then this is the place for you.
😃☀️😃☀️😃Written May 25, 2022
- Best aqua park in all Hurghada ❤️❤️❤️
Staff and food were amazing 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Special thanks to Bahaa FouadWritten July 12, 2022
- Kids get to see the animals closely and interact with them, we had the chance to feed some of them; although it was sad that the cages and fish tanks were small compared to the size and numbers of the animals inside, I hope they provide wider places for the animals or merge some of them as the tanks are close-by.
It was nice to see the skeletons of pre-historic whales from Wadi Hitan (Western Desert).
Overall it was a nice day…Written March 28, 2022
- The mosque is beautiful inside, we had to wear long gowns which are provided for you to go inside but was worth the visit, the locals had it renovated and it is definately a labour of loveWritten May 31, 2022
- just want to thank AHMED DAK for his excellent knowledge and amazing photos he had taken with my phone' we have the perfect memories to take back home with us
if you cannot manage to visit the real gizo or cairo then this is the best option to visit
AHMED is friendly and encourages you to get involved with the posing on the statuesWritten April 25, 2022
- Omar and dial are an amazing pair of entertainers! They are vibrant and more than entertaining for both adults and the smalls. The hotel is so good but in the daytime it’s the pool entertainment that is fabulous and keeps us going in the heat! Even if you don’t participate in the inclusive activities, Otis so much fun to watch. Definitely recommendWritten August 13, 2022
- This place is a hidden gem, we had a great 1 night stay & spent 2 days snorkelling. The staff are all great, so friendly. The food is amazing, plentiful & delicious.
The rooms are very clean & serve a purpose for sleeping, it’s about the coral reefs this place!
I would highly recommend Sharm El Naga!Written August 3, 2022
- Sand City is located about 20 minutes by taxi from the centre of Hurghada. You can pay the entrance fee in a variety of currencies including Egyptian, English (£10) and Euros. The site has historical (buildings and people) sand sculptures and cartoon/film characters. It also has a small cafe, toilets and the staff are pleasant. If you ask for directions you may have difficulties as no-one including hotels and nearby shopkeepers seemed to know what I was talking about when asking for the 'sand sculptures'. If you specifically ask for 'Sand City' hopefully you will have better luck than I had in locating it!Written March 7, 2020
- Brilliant, reasonable experience, once in a life time to see deep sea coral. Would mind doing it againWritten March 14, 2022
- A interesting find,Inside and out. A small museum,with an interesting book collection There's free WiFi, Toilets and somewhere where you can buy drinks.. All for £1.. Was a nice stroll from our hotel too.Written March 11, 2022
- Greetings from Romania!
We recently returned from a wonderful vacation in Egypt, Hurghada. It was the first time for us. I have previously read travel reviews on the internet, where I found useful information. This way we got in touch with the manager of the local tourism agency Bon Voyage Tours Hurghada, Mr. Medo Fateem. A few days prior to our arrival, we contacted him via WhatsApp, so that everything was arranged in advance. We wanted to go on some local trips, so he was very kind and prompt to send us a price list (in Hurghada we realized that their prices are half compared to the other agencies).
We chose three trips, asked him to book us for them, and we met in front of our resort. He personally came to the meeting, handed us the tickets, and made sure we had all the information we needed. After each trip he contacted us, to make sure everything was ok. We were pleasantly surprised by his professionalism, hospitality and fairness.
We decided to go to Paradise Island, Glass Boat and Moto Safari, all with the transfer from the resort to the location included in the price.
The excursion to one of the islands, at Paradise beach, involved traveling by boat to the island, where we spent 4 amazing hours, in which we went snorkeling with the crew (they provided equipment),sunbathing, bath in the sea, and ate at the restaurant on the island (buffet). We watched on the island a traditional dance performance. The landscapes and colors are spectacular, the corals and fish are wonderful, very pleasant atmosphere the entire day.
The Glass Boat trip was done with a glass-walled ship, and you could enjoy the flora and fauna of the Red Sea, and a snorkeling session at the end.
We mostly enjoyed Moto Safari, where we drove ATVs through the desert, to the Bedouin village, we ride the camel, and we had a tea and a shisha with them.
All trips were more than affordable and we paid the right price for them, choosing the mentioned agency.
We intend to return to Egypt to visit the pyramids and the Valley of the Kings. We didn't have enough time for that.
We have spent many vacations in Greece, in different islands, but Egypt is special and unique, from many points of view.
It is a safe destination, despite the problems in the past, and I recommend you to go with all my heart!Written October 9, 2019