Showing results 1-30 of 214
What travelers are saying
- The water park itself is great. There are a good amount of slides and as the water park was not busy we got straight on every one we went on. Despite this is still took a good few hours to get around most, so you can spend most of the day there. Food and drink is included in the price which is great and felt reasonable for the day we had. The life guards at the slides were lovely but Hassan was great, making us laugh most of the day. He even got my Mam on the bigger slides because of his encouragement and humour.
As there are no lockers we left all belongings at our hotel, but after we would have felt safe enough to leave them on a lounger at the water park.
The only down side is that on the booking confirmation emails it does not tell you that you need to bring ID such as a passport to enter the complex and which email you need to bring as proof of your booking, which is the one with the payment confirmation on. Despite a struggle and fight to get in, it didn't take away from the great day we all had.Written December 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a super day. The whole team is very successful, Eslam, and I thank the whole team. If I come to Hurghada again, I would like to go to Giftun Island with the same team.
( Hurghada To Go )Written November 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice marina, you can have a walk and see impressive boats. Along the marina you can find many restaurants and shops. My impression is that they are better than in El Gouna downtown. Prices are quite high. Some places have live music which creates pleasant atmosphere. We were there on Sunday evening and it was calm and relaxing.Written October 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An extremely beautiful place to enjoy. Located in the center of Hurghada, the marina includes a generous boardwalk with a number of restaurants, shops, some fun activities, tour operators. This amazing sea view boulevard is located next to the Sheraton Road, which is the main street in the area called Sakala. Opened in 2008, it is centered on a harbor with 200 berths and bounded by Marina Boulevard, a beautiful promenade surrounded by palm trees, parks and ochre-colored shops and apartment blocks. The marina boasts an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Most boat trips on the Red Sea depart from the marina. Options range from snorkeling trips to the Giftun Islands, then glass bottom tours, submarine tours and dolphin watching. There are also opportunities to use water sports and numerous diving trips. The marina is a common starting point for desert safaris and is also part of many Hurghada city tours, which usually include time for shopping and sightseeing. Other popular activities at the marina include 1001 Arabian Nights themed shows and dinner and shore transfer packages. In the marina, it is possible to find dozens of nice restaurants and bars, where is possible eat and drink, such as Grill & Chill, The Heaven, Che Guevara, Mr Greek, Stone Restaurant & Bar, Red Dragon and others. Most of the restaurants in Hurghada Marina have a terrace, so it is possible to sit inside or outside. The marina is located close to El Mina Mosque. El Mina mosque is the closest attraction to Marina. This mosque is better visit at the day time. The other attraction close to Marina boulevard is a fish market. The famous fish restaurant called El Halaka is also located very close to the Marina.Written October 30, 2023
- The place is magical every thing there is amazing. From the boat trip to the island to the way back and the food, hygiene. .Written November 17, 2023
- I had an amazing time at sindbad club, the aqua park was very nice. The activities were fun. The animation team is very nice , they work hard and they made my time here much more enjoyable. I will definitely come back.Written December 4, 2023
- Our guide Wahlid was very friendly and engaging even with our young children. You only need a couple of hours to see the monuments and it’s probably better to go earlier in the day when it’s not so hot. All in all, a different experience with lots of cool pictures!Written August 4, 2023
- Great food and drink excellent facilities aqua park is very good would definitely recommend and hope to come back again.Written November 9, 2023
- A review by someone else states that this mall is not like those in Dubai. Possibly because it’s not in Dubai. It’s in Egypt. We go simply to escape from the resort for a few hours. We use the hotel taxis only as they always either wait for you or are always there at the pick up time agreed. The shops are a mix, some good, some of no interest to us. The restaurants on site are great & offer an alternative to all inclusive dining at the hotel. We usually go for 3 hours, have a look around & enjoy a meal & a coffee. The supermarket on site is great & we enjoy a wonder around looking at all the different foods. As a shopping destination my opinion is mixed, as something to do on an evening, it’s gets you out for a few hours. Definitely worth a visit if you want to get out the hotel without being hassled. We haven’t eaten in them, but there is a KFC & McDonald’s on site. The restaurants are clean & offer great food whilst friendly staff are happy to chat. Just go with an open mind & enjoy!Written November 22, 2023
- There a really good milkshakes and smoothies on zeytunabeach! Cozy walk over the sea on the long wooden bridge! :-)Written June 3, 2022
- A very beautiful aquarium with a lot to see. Definitely worth a visit if you're in Hurgada. It was very quiet when we were there so paying for the skip the line pass wasn't necessary. Peek season may be different.Written June 10, 2023
- Great low wind day out at sliders, hilarious wipeouts but we mastered it in the end! The food was good too!Written November 10, 2023
- Decent statues, but for € 10 entrance pp a little too expensive, especially if you know what you could get for € 10. In egyptWritten September 12, 2023
- Take all the family, excellent water park, plenty of slides and fun for all, or just pick and choose and sunbathe.Written December 7, 2018
- Great little museum in the making, at moment only a small collection but well worth the visit.
Museum is planned to be extended
Has a shopping mall onsiteWritten July 7, 2023